The Student Room Group

Anyone received any offers/interviews?

I’ve applied to bath, uea, york and lancaster for natural sciences. I’ve just got an offer from uea and was wondering if anyone else has heard from their choices? Good luck!!
I’ve had an offer from Liverpool for marine biology. It’s my back up choice and I’m still filling the extra forms out for my four veterinary choices
Original post by itsachemystery
I’ve applied to bath, uea, york and lancaster for natural sciences. I’ve just got an offer from uea and was wondering if anyone else has heard from their choices? Good luck!!

Hello,
I'm glad to hear you've applied to Lancaster. Whilst you're waiting for a response, let me know if you have any questions about the uni/city and I'll try and answer!
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
I have also applied for Natural Sciences at UEA, Bath, Cambridge, Durham and Exeter. I have received an offer from UEA, but not anything else yet. Can I ask, what are your predicted grades with subjects? I’m wondering what everyone else getting offers from UEA are predicted. Thanks!
I’ve applied to UEA, Durham, Cambridge, Exeter and York for natural sciences. I’ve received offers from UEA and Exeter and have also got an interview at York with a guaranteed offer if I attend. My predicted grades are 4 A*’s in Biology, Maths, Physics and Further maths

Quick Reply