I'm no robot but I'm trying - A Year 11 GYG Watch

Poll: Do you want me to talk more about my mental health?
Yes (7)
53.85%
No (6)
46.15%
briana2585
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Tag tag tag please 😊
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Post 11
29/10/2019
Hello everyone! How's life? Mine's okay. Yesterday, the wind was slightly cold while it was still sunny. It's sunny and hot today. I don't want winter to come since I have to layer myself so much but I want winter to come so I have an excuse to wear my black jumper for my mom. The actual reason is..........wearing black makes you look much thinner than you actually are.

Yesterday:

Spoiler:
Show
Anyways, yesterday, I missed the whole of French since I was at the nurse's office for a meeting with a doctor and my dad. They keep telling me to go to a dietician, I ask my dad but he never actually gets an appointment. My mom just tells me to eat her food on time and not eat any junk food. I don't even like junk food! Our family has pizza like once a year. All I buy when I go to the supermarket is a granola bar and maybe biscuits for an emergency when I'm starving and my mom hasn't made any food.

To be honest, what's really hard is the part where I have to implement exercise into my daily routine. So far, I manage to get 3 days into my week but I want to increase it to 5 days. It's much harder to implement exercise since we have so much work and revision to do. Especially since it's Year 11. Somehow, I'll just have to manage my time. Can you guys give me any tips on how to manage my time more effectively? I would be really grateful.

So far this is how much I have finished my to-do list:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191029_091048[1].jpg
Views: 41
Size:  92.9 KBName:  20191029_091104[1].jpg
Views: 44
Size:  58.8 KB

Today's to-do list:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191029_133904[1].jpg
Views: 37
Size:  130.9 KBName:  20191029_133920[1].jpg
Views: 38
Size:  102.4 KB

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. You don't have to read it if you don't know who Stray Kids is. I was too heartbroken and devastated because of this:

Spoiler:
Show
Yesterday, I got on the bus and I got a notification from Amino and it said "Woojin's departure." So Woojin is a member of a k-pop group I stan called Stray Kids:

I thought it was some fanfic or something like that and went to Quora which was already loaded when I had wifi. I scroll down to see, "Why did Woojin leave Stray Kids?" I thought it was another one of those questions where people ask about a member leaving the group when they're not. It was too much of a coincidence and my anxiety peaked in the bus. I started listening to this song called "I Love You 3000(Chinese ver.)."

The song calmed me down a bit and I slept but I couldn't relax until I saw what was going on. As soon as I reached my form classroom and opened my laptop just to see the news of Woojin leaving Stray Kids. I was heartbroken but no tears came out. I tend to keep my sadness bottled up until it bursts and it did at night. I had a huge breakdown.

I'm okay now...slightly. Stray Kids motivated me to work harder and made me smile. A member leaving was too heartbreaking. However, I wish for Woojin to be happy wherever he goes and I hope Stray Kids will feel better. I know they won't be okay but I hope they will recover eventually.

#thankyouWoojin
#weloveyouWoojin
#weloveyouChan

Chan, the leader of SKZ, blames himself a lot so I also hashtagged him too. I empathise with him a lot since I also blame myself a lot and sometimes think I'm a bad luck charm. I don't think he thinks of himself as a bad luck charm but every STAY(fandom name) knows that he feels like that Chan always holds himself responsible for everything that happens. He worked very hard to debut Stray Kids as a 9 member group. I broke down after reading Chan's letter to STAY.
Name:  le letter de chan about le dparture de woojin.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  130.4 KB

I wish Woojin and the rest of SKZ happiness wherever they go. Thank you for reading this.

Thank you for reading! Have a great day!

Tags:

Attached files
Last edited by rajayasaswini; 3 months ago
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 12
31/10/2019

It' Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! :hubba: I just binge-watched Over The Garden Wall right now. It's not that long; it's just under 2 hours.

Related to Stray Kids (don't have to read it if you don't know them but contains a message if you're finding it hard to move on from something):
Spoiler:
Show
I still feel like this is all a dream and if I wake up tomorrow than it SKZ will be a 9 again and all if it was just a prank.

However, reality is reality and I have to come to terms with it. This is the first time I've experienced a member leaving a group that I really cherish. I'm finding it hard but I hope it will be okay. There is no point feeling sad about the past and still crying about it. The only thing we can do is charge into the future hoping that most things in our life will get better. After all, hope is what has driven humanity this far.

We live wanting and hoping that tomorrow will be a much better day than today. That is what drives us. Our confidence in tomorrow stems from hope. Hope is what drives us in this harsh reality. Hope isn't the best option but right now, this is all we've got.:console:

I haven't finished my to-do list at all but this is how much I have managed to finish:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191031_214313[1].jpg
Views: 42
Size:  135.8 KBName:  20191031_214341[1].jpg
Views: 33
Size:  115.0 KB

I have managed to gain 212 coins or so but spent 60 coins on buying stationery:
Spoiler:
Show
Btw, my bunny is named Coraline. I named Coraline myself in homage to the book and movie character called Coraline. I'm thinking of naming her Sweety for a shorter name (that's my nickname btw). I can tell the story behind the name if you're interested. Put #interestedinnickname in your replies if you want me to explain the story.
Name:  Screenshot_20191031-223145_Study_Bunny[1].jpg
Views: 31
Size:  166.9 KB

The subjects I spent time on this month:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  Screenshot_20191031-223253_Study_Bunny[1].jpg
Size:  220.4 KB
I didn't do any work today at all since I'm really tired and I want to sleep.:boring:

Other stuff that happened this week:
Spoiler:
Show
Diwali - I was kinda excited for this year as I thought one of my friends would be coming to my house this year. We've actually drifted apart a lot as we only meet like once a year for Diwali. He didn't come this year. My dad misread the message his mom sent us and I raised my hope up even though I thought he wouldn't be coming this year since they are moving to another country due to his mom's job. They still haven't moved but will in the next few months.

Dad's birthday :birthday: - I actually forgot about his birthday since I thought it was the 29th of October and not the 30th. I managed to make a card and bought a rose from the supermarket. We didn't have cake and I don't mind we didn't. We were all pretty much kinda busy. But I substituted strawberry filling biscuits for a cake as my dad doesn't eat sugary foods a lot. I don't like sweet food a lot since I feel like puking afterwards.

Dietician - I finally went to a dietician!!! She didn't make many changes in my diet and said that what I ate was completely fine and added a few more things I could eat. Now I'm decreasing it by a lot more than I initially had been. I'm ready to take on this challenge. I ain't giving up. Let's do this!:thumbsup:

Tests this week:
Spoiler:
Show
Economics - It wasn't that bad, to be honest. I was late for a few minutes as I was at the nurse's office but I managed to finish every question since I got extra time. I'm pretty sure I failed the 12-marker though.:slap:

*the progression of my attempt at answering the 12-marker (from the opposition argument to for argument to conclusion) visualised*

Maths - I'm proud to say that I actually improved in solving simultaneous equations as I'm taking less time now but it could also because whenever I do maths, time runs out pretty quickly, maybe since I'm having fun. In the test, I'm pretty sure that I will lose 2-3 marks - it always happens. It isn't a huge amount but I shouldn't keep my hopes up either; I will be much more satisfied with the results then.

Thank you for reading! Have a great day and weekend!
Satyr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I thought the two to-do lists that you attached were the same image :rofl:
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 13
1/11/2019

Hello everyone! It's bright and sunny outside while I feel like I just cried right now when I haven't cried at all today. It's 3:11 p.m. and I have a Bio class at 5 p.m. I spent an hour editing a video for my YT channel and I already posted it. I gave myself a view from my other account. Just because.

Anyways, there is some stuff I need to do before I watch a performance video of a band called DAY6 that I have been dying to watch.

The stuff I need to do:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191101_152156[1].jpg
Views: 39
Size:  129.8 KBName:  20191101_152210[1].jpg
Views: 36
Size:  62.1 KB

Introducing.........DOODLE CORNER!:danceboy:
I will be posting pictures of all my doodles that I have drawn in a week in my revision book. Or it might come up in every post. Mostly it will just be leaves and flowers but there will be more stuff. LET'S GET DOODLE CORNER STARTED!!!:cheers:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191031_001840[1].jpg
Size:  43.7 KBName:  20191031_001754[1].jpg
Size:  37.9 KB

Thank you for reading! Have a great day or weekend!
Tags:

rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 14
3/11/2019

Sup homo sapiens? I have good news! :cheers:I finally learned how to cycle!!!:dance: I just used all my frustration and sadness from last week to learn how to cycle. I allowed myself to fall and it wasn't scary; I was scared to bump into people. On Saturday, my dad took me to a more open space where I could cycle and I went around this parking lot that surrounded a wall with nothing on the inside but sand one time.

I went around a second time but only covered around half and then stopped since my butt hurt. I wanted to continue but realised the chain got off the gears so I had to walk all the way to my dad when he helped me. Two other people who came with my dad helped since my dad was finding it hard to do it and put it back on the gear. I really want to cycle today too.

I procrastinated so much this weekend. I just didn't have the energy to start any of my revision notes and other stuff. It was an emotionally and physically tiring week.
I'm okay now btw so so don't worry about me!

I managed to finish some stuff:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191101_152156[1].jpg
Size:  129.8 KBName:  20191101_152210[1].jpg
Views: 34
Size:  62.1 KB

Oh yeah, btw, I forgot my pencil case in school on Thursday but I had other pens so I was okay. I need to find it! It has my calculator and my metal ruler in it!!!

This is the stuff I need to finish:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191103_120336[1].jpg
Views: 29
Size:  128.5 KBName:  20191103_120350[1].jpg
Views: 27
Size:  30.8 KB

Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'm glad you learnt to ride a bike! I still can't

Hope you find the pencil case
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
I'm glad you learnt to ride a bike! I still can't

Hope you find the pencil case
Thank you! I already found my pencil case! I hope you can learn to ride a bike
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 15
5/11/2019

Hello everyone! The weather is getting colder and slightly breezier. I didn't update for 2 days since I was kinda busy. I can do turns with my cycle now which is pretty lit. I can cycle for at least 50 metres without stopping. :dance:

Yesterday's to-do list:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191104_234931[1].jpg
Views: 28
Size:  129.0 KBName:  20191104_234949[1].jpg
Views: 14
Size:  35.6 KB

Finished
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191105_092900[1].jpg
Views: 30
Size:  131.2 KBName:  20191105_092916[1].jpg
Views: 25
Size:  36.1 KB

Today's to-do lists:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191106_125523[2].jpg
Views: 26
Size:  132.6 KBName:  20191106_125548[1].jpg
Views: 32
Size:  13.9 KB

Update
Finished:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191106_125831[1].jpg
Size:  133.4 KBName:  20191106_125817[1].jpg
Views: 18
Size:  15.0 KB

:

DOODLE CORNER! :danceboy:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191105_133206[1].jpg
Views: 24
Size:  78.3 KBName:  20191104_093244[1].jpg
Size:  95.3 KBName:  20191104_091951[1].jpg
Size:  141.5 KB

rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 16
8/11/2019

Hello everyone! It's too bright and sunny today. Way too sunny. Anyways, yesterday, I was practising turning while riding a cycle and succeeded so many times until I fell down because I turned too much.
I was trying to get up but I felt so weak and the bike felt so heavy on my right leg. Some random dude came and helped me. Bless him. He was so kind. I hope I said thank you to him. I don't remember what I said. I have short term memory loss sometimes...maybe because I'm focused on something else or maybe because I don't get enough sleep. Thankfully, I had my phone and asked my dad to send someone to open the back entrance of the apartment building since it's always locked and we need a card to unlock it which I didn't have.

It hurt so much on the first day but my mom sprayed this thingy which really helped. I think I twisted my ankle. It's a lot better now and I hope I can go swimming soon.

It's 1:47 p.m. right now and I spent to whole morning doing this prayer with a priest who was invited to our house especially for this prayer. It wasn't bad but it ended at 12 p.m. and we started at 10 a..m. I only got 4 hours of sleep since I didn't sleep until I finished my maths homework.

Anyways, the stuff I need to do this weekend:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191107_232104[1].jpg
Size:  134.6 KBName:  20191108_135106[1].jpg
Views: 27
Size:  106.8 KB

Tests:

Spoiler:
Show
Wednesday:
Biology
Physics

I'm really triggered since the Physics department head decided we were going to have a mid topic test since the parent-teacher meeting day is coming up on the 11th of November. We also have a Biology test on the same day

UKMT - I did okay on it. I managed to answer 16 questions (I guessed 2 of the questions after doing the working out). I'm triggered since the top 2 sets have been told that they have UKMT for a month while they give us a "polite" reminder 3 DAYS BEFORE THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE!!! :y: Did they just assume that there is no one in the lower sets who would be interested in doing UKMT?! I really want to argue with the maths department :mad: like I really want to but I just don't have the energy for it right now.

Thank you for reading! Have a great day or weekend!

rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 17
10/11/2019

'Sup, people? It's really cloudy outside today and the wind is much colder. Winter is coming!!! I have to start wearing more layers now. I'm going to sweat even more!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys but I got a 100% in Maths!!!

(credit to mez_merising for this gif)
I came into Maths class on Thursday and all our papers were in our papers face down so no one could see the marks. I turned it over and thought I got 57/57. I checked again to make sure if it was 2 or 7. The girl who sits next to me also got a 100% and we both were literally jumping with joy!

(credit to mez_merising for this gif)
Overall, the people on my table got a grade 9. I'm really happy for them!:bhangra:

Also, I didn't twist my ankle; I sprained it. Anyways, I didn't get much done at the weekend. Why do I feel so demotivated to even work? I feel so mentally and emotionally drained...I just can't anymore but I have to keep going on. Good luck to me I guess.

The stuff I finished at the weekend:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191110_114428[1].jpg
Views: 26
Size:  136.4 KBName:  20191110_114454[1].jpg
Views: 20
Size:  108.4 KB

OMG! It's raining right now! We can also hear thunder. Guess we're going to have half of double P.E. in the rain or under the clouds which would be a change from me sweating because of the hot sun after midday. We do one indoors and the last lesson is outdoors. I'm in my free study lesson before lunch right now so I got to take a picture of the sky.

DOODLE CORNER!:danceboy:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191110_121247[1].jpg
Views: 21
Size:  120.6 KB

Update

I can't find my PE bag in my classroom and it has my phone in it. I remember leaving it in my classroom. Who would've taken it? I couldn't spend much time searching for it as all after-school activities were cancelled so I couldn't catch the late bus. Double PE makes up the last 2 lessons of the day and I only had 10 mins until the buses left. I'll have to search tomorrow in the lost and found and my classroom and all the places I've been to today. I'm so annoyed with myself.:bawling: This time I put my PE bag outside my locker instead of inside the locker. I should have put it in my normal school bag instead of my PE bag. I'm such an idiot.
This week is not going well at all. Hopefully, I can find it tomorrow.

Right before the bell for lunch rang, the rain started falling much heavily. It was so heavy and people were soaked. This normally doesn't happen so it is quite exciting to see rainfall. Because of the rain, all lunch activities and after-school activities were cancelled today. I hope I can stay after school tomorrow.

I can't update today's list with pictures so I guess I will have to do it with words. It's been a long time since my first post.
Spoiler:
Show
- Chemistry Equilibrium Notes
- Economics Notes 7-9
- OpenCV virtual environment - display image
- OpenCV virtual environment - display image in black and white
- OpenCV virtual environment - flip image sideways and other way
- practise trig equation
- practise 3D trig
- bio revise notes
- read 60 pages of the novel
- cs networking
- DT update slides
- Poem Annotations
- Journal entry
- Economics logbook

Wow! That's a lot of stuff for me to do. I never noticed that it was so much because of the to-do list images. I think I expect too much from myself. Nevertheless, I'll try my best to finish this stuff off.

Tags:

mez_merising
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
haha i dont think your tag worked but no problemo and congrats on the scores!
yesss sprained ankles are the worst
hope you find your stuff soon!!
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 18
11/11/2019

Good morning...people of the world. I hope you are having an awesome day!

This is the stuff I have finished so far:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  pt.1.PNG
Size:  113.6 KBName:  pt.2.PNG
Views: 22
Size:  17.6 KB

I have a to-do list app from Microsoft so I'll use it until I find my phone.

Attached files
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 19
12/11/2019

Hello everyone! It's a nice day today! It's sunny but there's a cold wind whistling through the school...it could also be because of the AC. I have good news.

I finally found my phone!!! :bhangra:For some reason, my PE bag was in the boys' changing room. But with every good thing comes a bad thing. I FORGOT THE DONUTS I BOUGHT FOR CAKE DAY FOR FRENCH!!!:afraid::cry:I'm on the verge of tears right now since I told my teacher that I will be able to bring it today when normally, we have cake day on Thursday but everyone except 3 people is in the DofE expedition. I gave them false hope.

|--*this is totally me right now*--|
I located where my phone was yesterday and was planning how to get it back today morning. I reminded myself about the donuts in the morning but forgot about it since I had to catch the bus. I called my parents and asked them if they could somehow send it to me. My dad got mad at me and told me that I don't know how to manage things. Everyone forgets things when they are worried, not just me. I talked to my mom and she said she'll try her best to send it.

|--*exactly what i'm thinking and feeling right now*--|
I'm trying to come up with a backup plan in case I don't get them by the start of French. I might ask everyone to come to my form room and take their donuts in break or lunch. I hope I get it today though. If I get them after French, then I might be able to call them for lunch.

Update
I got my donuts at break time today. Everyone got donuts. Some people politely refused so I gave it to some friends and my English Teacher.

Apart from that, this is the stuff I finished from the Microsoft to-do list:
Spoiler:
Show
before:
Spoiler:
Show
Views: 15
Size:  51.1 KBName:  pt.2.PNG
Size:  52.9 KBName:  pt.3.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  34.3 KB

after:
Spoiler:
Show
Views: 16
Size:  125.3 KBName:  pt.2.PNG
Size:  52.9 KBName:  pt.3.PNG
Views: 13
Size:  34.6 KB

This is today's to-do list:
Spoiler:
Show
I have deleted everything on the to-do list and I am starting it anew.

Unfinished:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191112_181002[1].jpg
Views: 20
Size:  96.6 KB

Tests:
Spoiler:
Show
I have TWO:afraid: freaking tests tomorrow - Bio and Phy. Annoying? Yes. Stressful? Yes. Will I work very hard? Yes.

Spoiler:
Show
Oh yeah, I also swear a lot...in my mind since there might be people who are uncomfortable with it. I swear rarely when I'm talking with my friends but when I'm annoyed, I may spill it to someone I know who swears.

Fun fact about me:p:
Spoiler:
Show
I can't eat chocolate since I'm allergic to cacao beans.

|--*my mood right now* --|
|--nevertheless--|
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
:hugs:
Glad you found your phone
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
:hugs:
Glad you found your phone
Thank you!
Amen4
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rajayasaswini)
I called my parents and asked them if they could somehow send it to me. My dad got mad at me and told me that I don't know how to manage things. Everyone forgets things when they are worried, not just me. I talked to my mom and she said she'll try her best to send it
why is this sooo meee .My dad always get mad so I call my mom instead hhhhh xD Glad you found ur phone !!! GOOD LUCK
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 20
13/11/2019

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great day! I feel like today is going pretty good so far. It's the end of school and I'm staying after school to do homework.

Test Review:
Spoiler:
Show
Biology - The test was okay tbh. It wasn't too hard and most of the questions I did were questions I have already done. The school makes tests out of past paper questions so yeah. We've been revising for this test for a whole mf 4 and a half weeks as we literally flew through the topic. No kidding. The new Bio teacher is awesome! I understand the stuff he explains so and he has a nice sense of humour. Out Bio teacher in Yr10 left to another school after only teaching in my school for a year. She is a really nice person but her lessons were slightly boring tbh. I'm going off-track. Sorry.

Physics - Since the test is only half of the topic of electricity(only on circuits and we still have 5 sub-topics to go in electricity), we finished and marked our papers on the same day. I got 22 out of 24!

|--*literally me after i saw my results*--|
So we had a few questions which were out of 18 and I got 16 in it. We peer marked it btw. Our teacher marked the 6-marker. we all stood in line to get it marked as we still had a long time until the end of the lesson and school. I was praying so hard to get a 6 on that question and I actually got it!!!

The to-do list from yesterday:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191113_161819[1].jpg
Size:  95.7 KB
This one was very manageable. I should do smaller tasks every day like this instead of having like 20 to-do objectives to do in one day.

Today's to-do lists:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191113_162708[1].jpg
Views: 14
Size:  116.6 KB

|--*YOU CAN DO IT!*--|

Tags:
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 21
14/11/2019

Hello everyone! It was pretty cold today in the morning. I'm at school right now and I should've been home like half an hour ago.

|--*legit me right now since I really want to sleep*--|

It was pretty empty in my classes today as half+ of the year group is on the silver DofE expedition. I decided to stay late since I wanted to stay back and do my homework. The late buses were supposed to leave at 2:20 but the conductor asked me if we could leave at 4:30 instead as a bunch of other people would also be coming on the bus (I think it's the Yr7s). Year 7's have their YR7 BBQ day today. I remember when I went to the Yr 7 BBQ like 4 years ago. Wow! Time has really passed by quickly.

On Thursdays, we end around 3 hours earlier than Sundays-Wednesdays. I wanted to go for tennis but I have a sprained ankle so I can't play. Now I'm going to reach my house at 5:30 or so. I agreed to stay here until 4:30. I don't mind and I love staying at school all the time and sometimes don't want to go home (when a teenager controlled by hormones and parents clash, it's not always the best thing).

I couldn't finish off my to-do list as I don't have a majority of the subject books with me right now so this is the finished list:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191114_154148[1].jpg
Views: 17
Size:  120.4 KB

I did my MyMaths homework at school:
Spoiler:
Show
will be updated
Name:  20191114_155402[1].jpg
Size:  94.0 KBName:  20191114_135735[1].jpg
Size:  76.8 KBName:  20191114_140550[1].jpg
Size:  69.1 KB
*pictures from the study space whiteboards in my school*

|--*also legit me since I'm so hungry!!!*--|

Tags:
Spoiler:
Show
briana2585epicnm Satyr Amen4 Toastiekid Obolinda mez_merising

Please tell me if you want me to remove your tags or add them.

Attached files
Last edited by rajayasaswini; 2 months ago
rajayasaswini
Rep:
?
Post 21
11/15/2019

Hello everyone! It's really cloudy today like this whole week. I went to the hospital yesterday and guess what? It wasn't a sprain but a ligament tear.

|--*why me?!*--|

I'm going to Japan in 2 weeks. I need to get crutches so I can climb the stairs for 3 of my classes. This is truly the worst week of my life. The doctor said I can go to Japan. They plastered my leg:
Name:  20191114_210327[1].jpg
Size:  89.6 KB
:cry:|--*the photo i took at the hospital yesterday*--|:cry:
|--*nevertheless*--|

:cry:|--*this is literally me rn*--|:cry:
|--*i don't stan exo if anyone is wondering but they are still an awesome group*--|
|--*i wish i could be as good-looking as sehun*--|

I have work to do peeps. I can't let a ligament tear hinder my education. Here is my to-do list:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  20191115_123626[1].jpg
Size:  124.1 KB

|--*me to you guys*--|
|--*also i freaking love wonpil and i stan day6*--|
|--*#hardkoreanmusicstan*--|
|--*the above hashtag was unecessary*--|

My calling for peeps that want to be called...i guess:
Spoiler:
Show
briana2585 epicnm Amen4 Toastiekid Obolinda mez_merising
Please tell me if you want me to remove your tags or add them.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (197)
67.93%
No (93)
32.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed