URGENT: Finance related Watch

liveIB?
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi, I have just got admission in NYU and would like to pursue my undergrad studies there. But I have faced a major financial problem recently. So what is the best you suggest I should do? I mean I will still be able to manage a good part of the fee, but what are my best options to achieve considerable financial aids & grants asap?

Thanks.
Shadey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
NYU is notorious for its lack of aid for internationals so dont expect any finance from them...although they do offer loans.

I dont konw when you are going to begin but it would be difficult to obtain external scholarships if you are going to attend this fall.

NYU is a great place to study so i can see the problem you have here. I had a similar one with Berkeley.

If you cannot obtain the money in time, theres always the option of trying to defer your entry, and in the extra year work, and apply for alot of scholarships to cover the vast majority of aid. If you explain your situation to NYU im sure they will take this into consideration.

Feel free to ask more questions and all the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (249)
38.97%
No - but I will (44)
6.89%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.36%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (299)
46.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed