Haven't received my provisional license yet

Watch
rtech
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys,

I've registered for provisional driving license about 20 days ago, and also sent the required documents and application form, I got an email 4 days ago telling me it's a reminder for sending the form, I checked the website and I can see the status changed to License issued, but I haven't received it yet and I'm a bit worry as I've sent my original documents and it's been 20 days!!

Is it normal?? how can I track it?
Last edited by rtech; 1 year ago
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sounds about normal, if it says 'License Issued' presumably it's on it's way? There's is a delay between their system saying it's processed and them physically printing and mailing your stuff & docs.

Could just call/email them "Hi I've got an email reminding me about the form and one saying my license has been issued, i'd just like to clarify what one is accurate?"
rtech
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you, yeah I think the best way is to contact them and ask what's going on, do you know how can I contact them? I couldn't find an email in the website.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
0300 790 6801 by phone for license stuff anyway, I don;t think they give out email addresses, it;s one of THESE online form jobs. If you've been waiting less than 21-28 days they might just tell you to be patient though.
Mirajane97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
be careful if its the DVLA youre ringing, they charge £6 for just calling then more money for staying on the phone each minute.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mirajane97)
be careful if its the DVLA youre ringing, they charge £6 for just calling then more money for staying on the phone each minute.
Where you getting this £6 from? 0300 is charged at standard network rates.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mirajane97)
Again, stop spouting nonsense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.46%
I'm not sure (3)
2.38%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (40)
31.75%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.38%
I'm not a current university student (58)
46.03%

Watched Threads