Where can i find reading lists?

Watch
Jovid
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
When I look for books to study, the sites have no reading lists, is there a site that can explain the reading lists to me for certain subjects of certain unis. And if you do go there then can you answer this:

English Lit /Politics for Reading & Surrey
Pol & IR (Aston, Nottingham, Birmingham (maybe), Kent
S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You will need to go onto the university websites and look at the modules as each one will have a reading list
Jovid
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by S1elyak1)
You will need to go onto the university websites and look at the modules as each one will have a reading list
There just seriously isn't one here: https://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-s...-politics.aspx
Calliso
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your best bet might be to email the university directly and see if they can give you anything.

Alternatively, your school may have a reading list that can get you going, I know most of the schools in my district give their English students a list of recommended reading.
S1elyak1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
https://reading.rl.talis.com/index.html Type the module in here and the reading list should be found. All it took was a google search
0le
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sometimes it also helps to post on the respective boards (in this case the politics/english boards) because students will be able to tell you which books they found useful and those which they found more difficult or not useful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (19)
39.58%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
8.33%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
4.17%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (13)
27.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (5)
10.42%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
10.42%

Watched Threads