The Student Room Group

💜 BTS 💜

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lastjedi
bts isnt even a real music group. i saw their snl appearance where they had to have a band behind them play the music for them.all their concerts and live appearances they just dance on stage and dont play music.you should try and listen to people in music that actually play music.bts are just dancing cheerleaders on stage.groups like bts never last because they are about looks not music.once bts starts getting old they will be replaced by a younger boy group.history proves this all the time.look at one direction and nsync and backstreet boys.

Ok moving on the Stay Gold mv was so sweet :h:
bts isnt even a real music group. i saw their snl appearance where they had to have a band behind them play the music for them.all their concerts and live appearances they just dance on stage and dont play music.you should try and listen to people in music that actually play music.bts are just dancing cheerleaders on stage.groups like bts never last because they are about looks not music.once bts starts getting old they will be replaced by a younger boy group.history proves this all the time.look at one direction and nsync and backstreet boys.

but they sing on stage you stupid ***** and they dance on stage while singing
i also notice bts fans are mainly ugly girls from 3rd world countries like india or pakistan or bangladesh or some muslim countries haha

are you sure about that hon i live in the uk and they have the largwst fan base in Korea too so idk what u r taking about
Ok Guys Don't interact JUST REPORT THEM DON'T GIVE THE TROLL ATTENTION
Original post by SuperiorPotato

agreed
Original post by firdouss
are you sure about that hon i live in the uk and they have the largwst fan base in Korea too so idk what u r taking about

Just report the troll and move on
why are you in the uk potato if you're an indian or a pakistani?you know you're bad when you dont even want to live in your own country.

How do you know what ethnicity I am get lost and keep your irrelevant opinions to yourself
what i said was fact not an opinion.i saw one of your posts where you mentioned you were indian.i knew you would be too embarassed to admit it haha.

Embarrassed? No. Creeped out that you were stalking me? Yes.
lol at stalking you.your comments are all over this forum.i wasnt stalking you.and you were embarassed.you are even too ashamed to live in your own country since ur in the uk haha.

Oh YeAh cAuSe I hAd A cHoIcE. Also the fact that you're hating on other races just shows how insecure you are get lost
Ok Guys Don't interact JUST REPORT THEM DON'T GIVE THE TROLL ATTENTION

Yes guys totally agree, please do not waste time responding and immediately report these comments! Its just going to spread comment after comment and totally takes away the actual point of this thread. Please just report them and do not respond in the future because reporting every single comment now is going to take a while. As some have been replied to, the unwanted comment can now be viewed as well forever even if the original comment is removed.

So plssssss guys do not respond to these comments, yall know its just someone winding us up so why bother right?
Thanks guys, totally appreciate, I know there are some super rude and difficult people out there but you know who you are so whatever
(edited 3 years ago)

anyways,
yesssss that was such a lovely MV:smile:
Original post by cheerupgrrl5:)
anyways,

yeah it was soo good bu i could nt stream cuz i was soo busy today i am soo sorry
anyways,

Absolutely sweet
yeah it was soo good bu i could nt stream cuz i was soo busy today i am soo sorry

Aww 🤗
(edited 3 years ago)
Aww 🤗

no acctually i feel so bad i feel like a failure to ARMY and the boys i couldnt even stream when the 2nd on mv came out cuz i was sick but i streamed so hard even though i wasnt feeling well and yt still deleted 100mill veiwa
hi y'all so bts's next comeback is in October and this is their last comeback before jin probably goes to the military :frown: so just a very advance reminder that we need to stream the sh*t out of their next mv and just make sure that it does amazing on charts, music shows and wins awards as well.

apparently if we streamed on weverse it would be better? idk I heard that somewhere bc they don't delete views (ofc) but we need to make sure that if we do stream on youtube then we do it PROPERLY. I fricking hate youtube with my whole being but it is what it is. I just can't get over the fact we won't have another ot7 comeback after this year :cry2:
Original post by TazmeenX
hi y'all so bts's next comeback is in October and this is their last comeback before jin probably goes to the military :frown: so just a very advance reminder that we need to stream the sh*t out of their next mv and just make sure that it does amazing on charts, music shows and wins awards as well.

apparently if we streamed on weverse it would be better? idk I heard that somewhere bc they don't delete views (ofc) but we need to make sure that if we do stream on youtube then we do it PROPERLY. I fricking hate youtube with my whole being but it is what it is. I just can't get over the fact we won't have another ot7 comeback after this year :cry2:

it will be the last one before jin and yoongi go its soo saddd and i will stream and if yt deletes veiws then i am going to get bts and big hit involved and go to the yt headquarters and burn it down
I loved the stay gold mv especially the bit at the end that was like spring day when taehyung went to the tree and all.
Original post by tae155
I loved the stay gold mv especially the bit at the end that was like spring day when taehyung went to the tree and all.

ikkk it was soo good i cried
ikkk it was soo good i cried

samee lol. the song is so catchy and the lyrics really hit me deep

Quick Reply

Latest