Glitterbird1976
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Can anyone tell me if xenon models in market place london is legit.
I know some agencies take a fully refundable deposit and some dont but charge £100 for 12month contract.

This one is asking for a fully refundable booking fee of £50.
Anonnorth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Any that ask for upfront payment avoid.. legitimate ones dont
Glitterbird1976
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonnorth)
Any that ask for upfront payment avoid.. legitimate ones dont
That's what I thought. They have given me full postal address telephone number and webpage. Checked companies house and they are registered on there aswell.
NOXSW8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Glitterbird1976)
Can anyone tell me if xenon models in market place london is legit.
I know some agencies take a fully refundable deposit and some dont but charge £100 for 12month contract.

This one is asking for a fully refundable booking fee of £50.
I read briefly the thread, one of the people behind xenon models is none other than Chelsea Singh,(big brother celebrity reject). I would be careful about going to their office to claim your money back as he usually has heavy's with him. this is coming from someone who worked for this organization for about 2 weeks and realized I wasn't going to get paid.No career will take off from working with them. one of his buddies who goes under the name mike or daniel or multiple other alias' is a small-time club owner from Malta. They operate from a pub in Marylebone.
Ksomeone
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have also been to xenon models in london. I paid 1000 pounds for their highest "package" which costs like 8000 pounds. But in the meeting after my shoot i told that man that i cant pay that much. he said could I pay 1000 and he would invest the rest in me. So thought if he would invest that much money i believed it was legit and i would get my money back when i got casted for shootings.
This was a month ago. Never heard from them since. Has anyone reported them for scamming people like this?
Last edited by Ksomeone; 2 weeks ago
Adjeiwaa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied and paid but I just can't reach them so I'm doubting it's legit
Ksomeone
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Adjeiwaa)
I applied and paid but I just can't reach them so I'm doubting it's legit
How much did you pay? Is there a way to report them so they cant do this anymore and maybe get the money back?
Itsjess_26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ksomeone)
I have also been to xenon models in london. I paid 1000 pounds for their highest "package" which costs like 8000 pounds. But in the meeting after my shoot i told that man that i cant pay that much. he said could I pay 1000 and he would invest the rest in me. So thought if he would invest that much money i believed it was legit and i would get my money back when i got casted for shootings.
This was a month ago. Never heard from them since. Has anyone reported them for scamming people like this?
Hi this exact same thing happened to me with the same company xenon models it would be good if we could talk about this and maybe do something about it together. My Instagram if you want contact me
@Jess.muni
Itsjess_26
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi anyone who has been involved with xenon models they are a SCAM!!!
I have briefly read this thread and the same exact thing has happened to me everyone who has had this happen to them can contact me. i I think we should all work together and take this company down as they are just taking money from people and telling them lies I have also put a story forward to watchdog and I advise all of you do this to make them known and hopefully get them reported what they are doing to these young people is not nice.

This so the link to send a story to watchdog
https://www.bbc.co.uk/send/u23123288...ammes/b006mg74
moshjoant
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
[quote=NOXSW8;85691464]I read briefly the thread, one of the people behind xenon models is none other than Chelsea Singh,(big brother celebrity reject). I would be careful about going to their office to claim your money back as he usually has heavy's with him. this is coming from someone who worked for this organization for about 2 weeks and realized I wasn't going to get paid.No career will take off from working with them. one of his buddies who goes under the name mike or daniel or multiple other alias' is a small-time club owner from Malta.]

Students, famililes and parents. Do not join xenon models. This is a scam that starts at the studio opposite hsbc in market place. They are a little black door with no number that has beefed up security from people wanting their money back. Chelsea singh does NOT run xenon models neither does Mike or daniel. The company is managed and run by no other than William Richard Kerswell who can be found on companies house as a director and Zack who has so many aliases Ali ngyuen or something or the other. He is an american bengali that comes from california. PLEASE CHECK out this https://youtu.be/DP_RHtk3j-M. Rogue traders modelling companies 2019 on youtube. William Richard Kerswill a former recovering drug addict is the notorious El Irvings understudy who scammed millions out of portofolios. 8k packages, 5k packages 3k packages the list goes on. U will get beautiful photos but not the bs that is promised by zack who is the viewer. A viewer is someone that speaks to you after your shoot. But we will call him mr california. Mr california promises contracts by coach, armani, marks and spencer. H and M just to name a few in order so you can pay 8k,5k,3k for packages. When it gets to hot he does not view and teaches other people how to do it. Saturday and sunday are the busiest day at the studio. So if you are owed money go to the studio on a friday,saturday and sunday. Xenon models does not exist on companies house as they use an alias which I will not highlight . He can be found on companies house. He has possibly changed it. We will be dedicating a site with photos of the most wanted scammers in the modelling industry stay tuned. Please take photos discreetly if u do decide to go and we will send you an email address of which to post.
Mila45
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Itsjess_26)
Hi anyone who has been involved with xenon models they are a SCAM!!!
I have briefly read this thread and the same exact thing has happened to me everyone who has had this happen to them can contact me. i I think we should all work together and take this company down as they are just taking money from people and telling them lies I have also put a story forward to watchdog and I advise all of you do this to make them known and hopefully get them reported what they are doing to these young people is not nice.

This so the link to send a story to watchdog
https://www.bbc.co.uk/send/u23123288...ammes/b006mg74
What a scam went there with my 15yr old son for fotoshoot he was picked they said isnt it great straight away work with gap kids in 3weeks time 6hr and will pay 3350 and we ork with all big brands bla bla bla but we only needed to invest in website for my son started from 3850 up till 9000 but you make that straight back contract from gapkids was all on his computer we only needed to sign yeah wright as if they want my son so they need to invest in him never ever pay i know there talk is so good and u get sucked in to it very easy.... hope they r happy with the 50pound the made off me... what a SCAM howe can they do that to kids tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (47)
66.2%
No (24)
33.8%

Watched Threads