Does She Like Me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I txt this girl from work all the time and my mate says we are always flirting at work, she always ends txt with 'Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' and i began to think she liked me, but then iv been on her myspace and she talks to allot of guys she like never had a boyfriend but has lots of guys friends who are 'like her brothers' she is not the type to be slutty but since discovering all those friends im unsure what her game is?

My mate says she is flirtatious with me and i dont know what to do we went cinema together and were throwing popcorn.

a week ago we arranged to meet up today but yesterday she txt me saying she was out with mates and then not herd from her since, oh except one txt saying how are you :confused: :confused: :confused:
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
an x on a text means **** all.
flirting may mean something.
guys on myspace are nothing.

you know who the best person to ask would be?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
yes but she uses more than one x and when she txts my ate she uses none and they are good friends! he has none her longer than me!
Orwell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yes but she uses more than one x and when she txts my ate she uses none and they are good friends! he has none her longer than me!
Excuse me, but what the **** does that mean.
helraizer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's a letter x, not a real kiss :p: I sign all my texts X or Xx, except to the person I'm going out with at the time (currently no-one) where I put something more. Some people I know use about 12, some use 3, some don't put any. So that's not really something to go by =P

(Original post by Orwell)
Excuse me, but what the **** does that mean.
I think the second none = known.

so "Yes, but she uses more than one x (for him) and when she texts my mate she uses none (no x's), and they are good friends! He has known her longer than me!" - or at least that's what I think he meant.

@OP - I don't know why it is but there are some people who I talk to (female) that I always sign it with an x but there are some people (also female) who it doesn't seem like the right thing to do. No idea why, maybe she just doesn't sign it 'x' for your friend.
ninety_nine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The MySpace things negligible, I'd ignore that.
Roobagnall
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Grow a pair and ask her.
Not to be rude but i get so annnoyed by stuff like this.
We cant tell you so suck it up and ask
~*~rAiNbOw~*~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think you should read much into the "x's"--also it depends on what type of realtionship the girl has with a guy as to whether she'll give them x's not on how long she has known them. Some guys you flirt with other guys you just talk about serious stuff with, for me it depends on the guy and his personality as to which category they fit under.
But if you really want to know pluck up the courage and ask her...I'm sure she'll be nice--and if the answer's a no, you could always turn it into a joke or something.
JohnnyDeppRoxForeverMore!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
All I have to say is the "X's" don't mean anything as I use them with all my friends not just the lads and also if u think she likes u pluck up the courage and ask as it helps a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads