Effective revision timetable Watch

Bio,Chem,Maths
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi
So I've just started my Year 13 October half term and I was wondering how to make an effective timetable. I study Biology Chemistry and Maths and also need to do an epq.

Please help

Thank you

Lucyyy279
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I personally dont use timetables but prefer to set certain targets every week. So for maths this might be do a past AS paper, 8 applied questions and to revise a certain topic e.g. The large data set facts. This means i know exactly what i need to do that week. Some revision timetables can be too rigid and if you get a large amount of homework you need to be able to adjust your plans. I normally make a long list of all the things i need to do that week plus what i need to revise. Therefore each night i can look at my list and do as much as i can with the time available. If you prefer a revision timetable decide on how long you want to revise for each subject (matching the time you spend in lessons is a good rule of thumb including hw) and use any app, excel or even tsr. Just make sure when making one to think about what you want to accomplish and what work you want to do. The worst thing is having a timetable but with no idea of the actual revision you will be doing every week. Through having planned activities you will be more motivated to follow the timetable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (438)
67.49%
No (211)
32.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed