i have never had a boyfriend (age 24) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am 24 and have never had a boyfriend. Never kissed a guy either. I feel depressed about it sometimes. Once in awhile I feel lonely and I feel I will get made fun of for this. Is anyone else in the same boat?
saxon123987
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am 24 and have never had a boyfriend. Never kissed a guy either. I feel depressed about it sometimes. Once in awhile I feel lonely and I feel I will get made fun of for this. Is anyone else in the same boat?
It’s normal don’t worry, you’ll find someone
yelir
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I can change that for you, I hope 18 isn't too young?
Rabbit2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well, i'm male, and was a virgin until i was 30, so i guess there are quite a few in the same boat. My 'rents wouldn't let me date in high school, and i was the smallest and youngest kid in my class at school - so the butt of all jokes & bullying. I had just completed a 2 yr overseas 'tour', and was enjoying a brief holiday on the way back to the states (against the rules), when i met a gal outside a train station in Austria. She turned out to be a yank, and - interestingly enough spoke not a word of German. I had been on two (employer funded) ski trips - one in Austria and one in Switzerland - so i had picked up enough German to be a tourist. One thing led to another, and we got along fine. I discovered, when i returned to the states [in 1971], that living with someone of the other sex that you were not married to was a felony in my home state [Virginia] - so i had to break off contact with her. Shame - i haven't met anyone since that i felt that attracted to. Cheers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (263)
54.23%
18-20 years old (no) (63)
12.99%
20-25 years old (yes) (82)
16.91%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
1.86%
25-30 years old (yes) (25)
5.15%