Foreign exchange student help Watch

Okjk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi so I’ve been discussing becoming an exchange student in the US for a year with my parents and we are all up for it and I’ve been looking at a few programs but I don’t know which program to choose or how much a good deal would be. Would anyone be able to recommend a few programs I could choose from for me and tell me what courses would be best because I’m aiming to be an attorney when I’m older. I’m currently in year 11 (sophomore year) and I’m thinking about going junior or senior years but I’m not sure which one

Going to an American high school has ALWAYS been my dream since I was a kid and I want to seize that opportunity before it’s too late. Just experiencing different cultures to my own and having essentially a fresh start and growing as a person is just so exciting to me.
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Okjk)
Hi so I’ve been discussing becoming an exchange student in the US for a year with my parents and we are all up for it and I’ve been looking at a few programs but I don’t know which program to choose or how much a good deal would be. Would anyone be able to recommend a few programs I could choose from for me and tell me what courses would be best because I’m aiming to be an attorney when I’m older. I’m currently in year 11 (sophomore year) and I’m thinking about going junior or senior years but I’m not sure which one

Going to an American high school has ALWAYS been my dream since I was a kid and I want to seize that opportunity before it’s too late. Just experiencing different cultures to my own and having essentially a fresh start and growing as a person is just so exciting to me.
Moved to the international study section which should be more relevant for you, as the 'Travel' section is generally more for travelling for leisure. I hope you find an answer for this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

what's your favourite season?

Summer (62)
32.46%
Spring (35)
18.32%
Autumn/Fall (48)
25.13%
Winter (36)