Is it weird that I like Ariana Grande? Watch

Kermit005
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is it weird that I like Ariana Grande being a 17 year old almost 18 y/o. I just love her music so much and find she has a stunning voice. I can quite easily listen to her music on repeat all day long if I wanted to. However, my friends make a big deal out of me liking Ariana and I don't see any problem with it. At the end of the day, I listen to a huge range of music it's just that Ariana is one of my favourite artists as I like pretty much every track she has ever released.
smolbean12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
nobody should make u feel like ur too ‘old’ for something that you like, life’s way too short. keep doing you man, god bless
Kermit005
Rep:
?
(Original post by smolbean12)
nobody should make u feel like ur too ‘old’ for something that you like, life’s way too short. keep doing you man, god bless
Thanks! I will never stop my love for Ari dw : )
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by smolbean12)
I love this comment
OddOnes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Most of her songs are about sex. She's not aimed at little kids despite her popularity with them.
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
KMGNFMDMSNWJWJWWJWJ I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE TOO **** anyone who picks on for loving her she’s a goddess
Kermit005
Rep:
?
(Original post by ih8studying)
kmgnfmdmsnwjwjwwjwj i love ariana grande too **** anyone who picks on for loving her she’s a goddess
ikr she is amazing!!!!!! I am currently stuck with "yours truly" album on repeat!!!!
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kermit005)
ikr she is amazing!!!!!! I am currently stuck with "yours truly" album on repeat!!!!
don’t u agree her new songs are a lot better than her older songs? i mean one last time was my first song of hers i heard and was in love but thank u next is a bop! best mistake is a bop!
knightandday
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i dont get the hate. can someone explain
Kermit005
Rep:
?
(Original post by IH8Studying)
don’t u agree her new songs are a lot better than her older songs? i mean one last time was my first song of hers i heard and was in love but thank u next is a bop! best mistake is a bop!
I feel all her songs are amazing! I have phases where I love her older music over the newer but then I will alternate every now and again. Have you ever been to an Ari Concert?
Kermit005
Rep:
?
(Original post by knightandday)
i dont get the hate. can someone explain
They were just making a big deal because I like Ariana's music, though I will still quite happily listen to the grime and rap and many other sorts of genres. They just don't feel it is right for guys to be listening to Ari for some strange reason...
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel all her songs are amazing! I have phases where I love her older music over the newer but then I will alternate every now and again. Have you ever been to an Ari Concert?
no but i am definitely going one day! i want to go next year. meet and greets are so expensive and the tickets get sold out so fast. but i still wanna see her irl. wby?
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nope. My friends jokingly tease me about listening to loads of music, but I listen to all types. You've just got to not care, if you enjoy it, listen to it.
Kermit005
Rep:
?
no but i am definitely going one day! i want to go next year. meet and greets are so expensive and the tickets get sold out so fast. but i still wanna see her irl. wby?
Yeah I would definitely wanna see her in concert some day! Meet n Greets would be amazing but yeah they are so expensive, but hopefully I'll be in work by that point so I could afford them. : )
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
KMGNFMDMSNWJWJWWJWJ I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE TOO **** anyone who picks on for loving her she’s a goddess
Why did I already know you’d be on this thread before even clicking it?? Hmmm 😂🤔
anonymous7861
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is it weird that I like Ariana Grande being a 17 year old almost 18 y/o. I just love her music so much and find she has a stunning voice. I can quite easily listen to her music on repeat all day long if I wanted to. However, my friends make a big deal out of me liking Ariana and I don't see any problem with it. At the end of the day, I listen to a huge range of music it's just that Ariana is one of my favourite artists as I like pretty much every track she has ever released.
no i love ari she's my role model
she's talented, pretty and a great person on the inside, what's not to like about her? Ignore your friends. Its not up to them.
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by OR321)
Why did I already know you’d be on this thread before even clicking it?? Hmmm 😂🤔
have to support my wifey
Kermit005
Rep:
?
(Original post by anonymous7861)
no i love ari she's my role model
she's talented, pretty and a great person on the inside, what's not to like about her? Ignore your friends. Its not up to them.
100% agree with you
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A lot of adults like her music. At least she can sing, which is increasingly rare nowadays.
anonymous7861
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
100% agree with you
anyone who doesn't like ari is not a human in any way, shape or form
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (95)
19.43%
Labour (207)
42.33%
Liberal Democrats (97)
19.84%
Green Party (33)
6.75%
Brexit Party (15)
3.07%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.23%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.02%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)