Patricia1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi my son received confirmation that he would.be getting his loan but now a month in he has still not received it. What to do? I have advised him to call them but is it usual for this to happen? It did not with my older son.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Patricia1)
Hi my son received confirmation that he would.be getting his loan but now a month in he has still not received it. What to do? I have advised him to call them but is it usual for this to happen? It did not with my older son.
What does his online account say? Is his loan approved/scheduled or awaiting confirmation from his university? The online account should help him know if he needs to send anything through to SFE or if he needs to pester his university to do something.
Patricia1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PQ)
What does his online account say? Is his loan approved/scheduled or awaiting confirmation from his university? The online account should help him know if he needs to send anything through to SFE or if he needs to pester his university to do something.
Hi thank you for replying. It's the uni. They haven't confirmed he has registered. He will pester them tomorrow.
SFE Tegan
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Patricia1)
Hi thank you for replying. It's the uni. They haven't confirmed he has registered. He will pester them tomorrow.
Hi Patricia,

Your son can check the status of his payment on the 'Your Finance' page. If this still shows as 'awaiting confirmation' this means the university haven't sent us confirmation that he is registered to the course. Once we receive this our system will update within 48 hours to release the payment. If his scheduled payment date has passed, the funds will be in his account in up to 5 working days.

Thanks, Tégan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (55)
6.15%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.28%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (95)
10.61%
Lack of purpose or motivation (111)
12.4%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.92%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (48)
5.36%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (99)
11.06%
Financial worries (61)
6.82%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (41)
4.58%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.26%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.91%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (86)
9.61%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (72)
8.04%

Watched Threads