The Student Room Group

Grow Your Grades 2019/20 - 322mathsphysics

Hi! I’m currently studying Maths, Further Maths and Physics A levels. I’m predicted 3A*s and applied to Manchester, Sheffield, Glasgow, Nottingham and York. I have so far received offers from York and Glasgow, and an interview invite from Manchester.

I will be posting (hopefully!) daily updates about my work and test results etc. I am hoping to achieve 3A*s in my real exams, but I know this will take a lot of work:smile:
Original post by 322mathsphysics
Hi! I’m currently studying Maths, Further Maths and Physics A levels. I’m predicted 3A*s and applied to Manchester, Sheffield, Glasgow, Nottingham and York. I have so far received offers from York and Glasgow, and an interview invite from Manchester.

I will be posting (hopefully!) daily updates about my work and test results etc. I am hoping to achieve 3A*s in my real exams, but I know this will take a lot of work:smile:

Good luck on your a levels! Your aspirations for high grades sounds great :biggrin:
Original post by Hazzabear
Good luck on your a levels! Your aspirations for high grades sounds great :biggrin:

Thank you! What A levels are you doing?
20/10/19

Today I did a bit of revision of my further maths, specifically differentiating inverse trig functions and graphing rational functions. I found inverse trig functions ok except for one question which I looked up online and understood the solution so I’ll try it again tomorrow. Rational functions were great, I didn’t have any problems with them.
I received an email from my physics teacher saying I got 82% in my ideal gases topic test (A*) - really happy as I found it harder than most tests.

I plan to do some more work on inverse trig functions tomorrow - I will try and find some STEP questions to help me with this. As it’s half term I haven’t done much and I’ve been really lazy. However, when we get back to school we have a further maths mock so I’ll have to revise for that. The topic I need to revise most is probably challenging integration questions involving volumes of revolution/mean value theorem harder problems. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending