The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

AsphyxiateD
Unfair as in I don't think I'm particularly attractive yet I still only seem to find really good looking women attractive. My guess is my OCD/autistic tendencies manifests into this as I've always been a perfectionist with everything. It's not me being an ass-hole.

yes but the standards... its all about the eyes and personality. Thats how you actually KNOW the person you find attractive
Keoje
Near Durham. And this is so off-topic so...

No => Topic title. Personality is a big factor.

PS. You're a blonde? lol

lol. yes i just happen to be a natural =]
got it from my dad.

i love it too.. but get teased about it of the time.
at least i don't look like a barbie doll though.. (huge boobs and bleach blonde fried hair) =]

I believe a guy should like me for who i am.. not what i look like.
otherwise.. they are a wasted of time.

I will make a man very happy someday.. as long as he loves me for the right reasons. =]
Reply 42
Anonymous
I believe a guy should like me for who i am.. not what i look like.
otherwise.. they are a wasted of time.

I will make a man very happy someday.. as long as he loves me for the right reasons. =]

Agreed with first bolded part. I believe that "man" your talking about is me by the way. :blush:
Reply 43
Anonymous
unfairly high standards?
men that have SUCH high standards are the reason for girls thinking they aren't good enough.

I think that's something that generalises to both genders.

I answered "it depends". I'm not very picky when it comes to looks (or build anyway) but it's pretty unlikely I'd be attracted to someone significantly over or under weight. But generally I could find a girl attractive as long as she isn't at the extremes (ie. she looks healthy). Breast size isn't important really. Big boobs draw more attention but smaller ones are just as nice to look at. It's more about shape than size. I think how attractive I find someone is more based on what their face looks like rather than their body. I know it doesn't really make much sense, but sometimes I find people's personalities can make them physically more attractive.
Keoje
Agreed with first bolded part. I believe that "man" your talking about is me by the way. :blush:

Awww =] Well i'm sure you are much adored by the gals where you are.

Thats a really special point of view you got on relationships.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 45
Yeah, I'm a attracted to good looks. But beauty's common compared to when you just click with someone personality wise and that's what does it for me.
Reply 46
Anonymous
Awww =] Well i'm sure you are much adored by the gals where you are.

Thats a really special point of view you got on relationships.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 18. Stop asking questions. When's our first date? :p:
Keoje
I'm 18. Stop asking questions. When's our first date? :p:

sorry it took me so longg.

i love questions.. and since its not like i could actually see you.. its ok if i fantasize right? =] lol

so what do you look like?? ha
like basics.. hair color.. eye color?
Anonymous
yes but the standards... its all about the eyes and personality. Thats how you actually KNOW the person you find attractive

Er, what? I really don't get what you're trying to say here; please, elaborate.
Reply 49
Nakedness is awesome, but obviously anything unsightly is a turn off. Growths/excessively manly hair/rolls of fat are all unsightly. So I guess what I'm saying is it doesn't take much to look good naked - you don't have to be a stunner, just not a shocker.

Edit: This poll doesn't mention the face! Most important bit!
I'm only looking for girls who are looking like top models. The sportiv one. I really don't like the coach patatoes girly style. It makes me sick...
AsphyxiateD
Er, what? I really don't get what you're trying to say here; please, elaborate.

as in.. your eyes are the window to your soul. And the only way a relationship can work is if the personalities click. Of course.. u want the person to be attractive to you. But thats really not the important issue.
Anonymous
as in.. your eyes are the window to your soul. And the only way a relationship can work is if the personalities click. Of course.. u want the person to be attractive to you. But thats really not the important issue.

Thanks for that insight but I'm fully aware personalities are important. However, this thread isn't discussing whether guys find girls attractive, regardless of their personality (clothed or otherwise).
AsphyxiateD
Thanks for that insight but I'm fully aware personalities are important. However, this thread isn't discussing whether guys find girls attractive, regardless of their personality (clothed or otherwise).

i know that you are aware.. but when you say you have such high standards.. it sounds as if a girls attractiveness is most important.

Well..Excuse me for changing it up.
Reply 54
to be honest I'm only attracted to the more fit women, but there are tons of guys who just like overweight women, or older women, or just Caucasian, or just Asian. idk everyone has their preference.
Reply 55
Anonymous
Ugh I hate men. For some reason this thread made me realise that even more. Penis driven losers :frown:

Someone hasn't left high school yet
scaryhair
Cuckoos are an exception in the natural world, hence a bad example. If you haven't noticed, we are not cuckoos also! :p:

And humans aren't a major exception?
MEN!!.... you guys do really have such low standards..so only looks matter, not whats inside? as in the personality etc...
look at us girls...we dont only go for good looks, we also go for their personalities...me personally personality 1st then the looks(face)
i_<3_you
MEN!!.... you guys do really have such low standards..so only looks matter, not whats inside? as in the personality etc...
look at us girls...we dont only go for good looks, we also go for their personalities...me personally personality 1st then the looks(face)

I don't think the poll addressed personalities very well. As I said before personalities are more of an op out for me (I fancy everyone and then when someone has a certain personality I take them out of the pool) and not the other way round. So personality still matters in a way.
steelmole
I don't think the poll addressed personalities very well. As I said before personalities are more of an op out for me (I fancy everyone and then when someone has a certain personality I take them out of the pool) and not the other way round. So personality still matters in a way.

good good...but your just ONE guy..therea another billion out there...iv noticed.. the ones i either make friends with or just happen to see, only go for the looks..i know there are guys who also go for personalitites, but why can they all be like that?

Latest

Trending

Trending