How much could i lose in 2 months Watch

Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Since ive got back home from uni ive not been gym once (purely cause its costs £6 per go, thats london for you) and its really pissing meee off, but im moving back down to uni next week as i have a job, and will start going back to my uni gym. Anyway im 6'6, 90kg, and would like to get down to around 82-85, and get my fitness up, i plan on cycling around 15-25 miles a day, four days a week, and go gym on the other days to do weights, roughly how much would i be able to lose, my diet is fairly decent, porridge for breakfast, and i eat a lot of chicken and fish, and take protein supplements, cheeeeeeeers
Bebbs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1-2lbs /week, so 8-16lbs of fat. More weight when you count in water weight, and if you loose LBM as well

Anyway, you're 6'6 and 90kg? Sounds like if you go down to 82kg you'll be astick
Bennyboy65
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
maximum i would say is 2lb a week, soooo 2 X 8 = 16lbs = roughly 7KG

but that the absolute most
Bear_Grylls
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bebbs)

Anyway, you're 6'6 and 90kg? Sounds like if you go down to 82kg you'll be astick
yeah i know, but i have fat to lose, ill gain my weight back in the gym, just since ive been home my mums cooking hasnt done any good for my waistline
j_0_e
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
cut the cardio and hit the weights, interval training is 30% more effective than continuous and try HIT sessions...
KAv.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
25 miles a day? wtf?
the_fredster_001
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KAv.)
25 miles a day? wtf?
25 miles isn't that far on a bike....
L-x
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
where do you go to uni?
25 miles is quite nice on the flat, but it'd kill me somewhere with hills like bristol.
Bear_Grylls
Rep:
?
Kent, they have some nice cycle paths, and its nice to cycle along the beach front, i know about HIIT, but when i go gym i prefer sticking to weights, i dont enjoy running on a tredmill, but cycling out in the open is so nice and relaxing,

25 miles isnt that far on a bike, im guessing you could easilly do it under 75-90 minutes if your cycling non stop

I was just wondering how good a workout would a good cycle do, otherwise i could go swimming, (cycling would be more fun on a nice sunny day though)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads