The Student Room Group

When was your first gay crush and how old were you when you had a gay experience?

I'm 14 and I fancy someone who lives opposite me and goes to my high-school, I then came out to him a few months ago (only he knows I'm gay at the moment) and he said he is bi-sexual so we secretly got into a relationship. Not long ago I was at home and I looked out my window and saw him is speedos getting into a small paddling pool in his back garden and i got turned on (he is really fit), he saw me and invited me around. He was home alone and after about 15 minutes of me being their we kissed and he started feeling my d*** and then we started making out in his room.

I was just wondering what everyone-elses first gay crush and first gay experiance was like? Please let me know, I'm intrigued
Reply 1
hi can i talk to you privatley plz private message me

i would rather not every one seee
Reply 2
Sure but I dont know how to (I'm new to this)
I was 14(this year) and I had a crush on this one girl. She invited me to a sleepover but didn't know I'm bi. We went swimming in a chlorine pool so we had to take showers, come to find out she's lesbian and we ended up making out and taking a shower together. At first we were just feeling each other but one thing lead to another and things happened. Her parents weren't home so we got the bed. I'm a switch but took control and was eating her out but after a while of fingering and eating her out, she ended up squirting. Her parents came home so we rushed to get dressed and her parents came down but the bed was all wet. They asked us what happened so we just said we spilt water. They went back upstairs and we started making out again. In the middle of the night I woke up and she was on top of me kissing my neck. And again things happened but she was on top. We had to be really quiet bc her parents were light sleepers. She made me squirt and then we just laid there cuddling until morning. When we went up to get breakfast, her parents asked what we did when they were gone and we just burst out laughing.

We are still dating. Lol
Original post by Guest1312
I'm 14 and I fancy someone who lives opposite me and goes to my high-school, I then came out to him a few months ago (only he knows I'm gay at the moment) and he said he is bi-sexual so we secretly got into a relationship. Not long ago I was at home and I looked out my window and saw him is speedos getting into a small paddling pool in his back garden and i got turned on (he is really fit), he saw me and invited me around. He was home alone and after about 15 minutes of me being their we kissed and he started feeling my d*** and then we started making out in his room.

I was just wondering what everyone-elses first gay crush and first gay experiance was like? Please let me know, I'm intrigued

That’s hot man I wish I had a chance to do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending