The Student Room Group

Grow Your Grades 2019/20 - Year 12

Ty
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Idilhusseinx
Welcome to my grow your grades page. This is a bit late but I have decided I want to join in. This is my first year doing this and as the title says I’m in year 12. There have been ups and downs which I will speak about shortly but first here is some background information about me.

GCSE Results: 2 grade 9s, 4 grade 8s, 2 grade 7s and 1 grade 6.
GCSE was a stressful time for me which is a given. However I was doing so much work that my mental and physical health suffered a lot. Although it wasn’t the best time I am very happy with my results.

Current AS-Levels:Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Spanish.
Yes I do 4 A-Levels and yes it’s hard. But I do love everything I am doing so that kind of makes the work less daunting I suppose. I do have a lot less time to do things but I have gotten quite organised so everything is good right now.

Future Aspirations
I want to go to university and study medicine. If that isn't an option I would love to do chemistry with a modern foreign language - the language being spanish of course.

Interests: I am into everything Marvel and I can’t wait for the Black Widow movie next year. I am also a HUGE bookworm. I love all genres but I love fantasy the most. I am also obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy and How to get Away With Murder.
I am not much of an outdoors or social person so, except for netball which I have now stopped, I never did anything that interesting outside of school.

I will be posting at least once a week most likely on the weekend.

I’ll be posting every week to show off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending