Where do you buy your clothes from Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Like to buy clothes and stuff (teenagers). I generally buy my stuff from jd. also about how much do you spend on each item
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Like to buy clothes and stuff (teenagers). I generally buy my stuff from jd. also about how much do you spend on each item
I usually buy from: Primark, New look, ASOS, Superdry for a coat and jumpers. Superdry is usually the most expensive, but student discount also helps for shops like New look
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
thrift shop, primark, next, sports direct cos Im a broke uni student :lol:

anything rather than the huge sizes my mum buys...

Name:  mom-jokes.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  84.3 KB
Last edited by ForestShadow; 4 weeks ago
Wheezy___
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Mostly Primark and charity shops. You can get some amazing things for amazing prices in some charity shops. Last time I went I bought a beautiful black necklace for only 25p.
FutureMissMRCS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Pull and bear.
olliel2001
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
BoohooMAN, Primark, Next, New Look, H&M and coats from Superdry
DJWatson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Only ASOS; used to buy from next, Debenhams, John Lewis but once I found ASOS, everything just fit a little better for me ( though quality isn’t up to the standard of next or Debenhams)
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DJWatson)
Only ASOS; used to buy from next, Debenhams, John Lewis but once I found ASOS, everything just fit a little better for me ( though quality isn’t up to the standard of next or Debenhams)
I bought a pair of joggers from ASOS the other day and wasnt that impressed with the quality tbh . Didn’t really look like the pic
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Usually ASOS coz they have all the brands e.g. Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger. If I REALLY liked a top I’d go up to £100 on it but I wouldn’t spend more than that
studentdoing
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Charity shops (found an acne studios jumper for £4, lots of oversized t shirts from Converse, Hugo Boss etc ... and found a ring watch for £1.50, I love it so much). Apart from charity shops, I also love Brandy Melville, Urban Outiftters (sale section), H
Last edited by studentdoing; 4 weeks ago
IH8Studying
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
any shop that wants a piece of me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
71.09%
No I haven't decided yet (38)
18.01%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
10.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed