Don't have to give me your wardrobe Watch

Herfest
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Which wardrobe would you create? How much have you had and how much would you spend for the ideal?
Vexper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well it's autumn so really if you're just building for the next 6 months odd then you're looking at layers. Sweaters, parkas, and comfortable clothing in general. Need to have something waterproof especially if you are outside a lot. For example I walk my dog every day so I needed a good waterproof outerwear that's warm and has easily accessible pockets for putting dog stuff inside.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Mine are veneered chipboard
Herfest
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Vexper)
Well it's autumn so really if you're just building for the next 6 months odd then you're looking at layers. Sweaters, parkas, and comfortable clothing in general. Need to have something waterproof especially if you are outside a lot. For example I walk my dog every day so I needed a good waterproof outerwear that's warm and has easily accessible pockets for putting dog stuff inside.
I listen to that. How much have you spent
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Flannels, flannels and more flannels :yes:
Vexper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Herfest)
I listen to that. How much have you spent
Unsure really, I don't think I could offer you an accurate number because I'm an eBay bargain hunter at heart. If I'm going to buy anything brand new it will just be absolute basics from H&M/Uniqlo or if I'm going for a nicer piece it could be a sweater by Howlin' which could be about 100 quid. Usually I'll try find a second hand one that's basically brand new though.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anything black or leather. :lol:
tamil fever
Badges: 18
Report 3 weeks ago
hoodies and all black
Herfest
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Unsure really, I don't think I could offer you an accurate number because I'm an eBay bargain hunter at heart. If I'm going to buy anything brand new it will just be absolute basics from H&M/Uniqlo or if I'm going for a nicer piece it could be a sweater by Howlin' which could be about 100 quid. Usually I'll try find a second hand one that's basically brand new though.
What sort of clothing is important in wardrobes. What is important. So, have you spent 1K roughly
Herfest
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'll buy a jacket
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (132)
18.99%
Labour (294)
42.3%
Liberal Democrats (139)
20%
Green Party (38)
5.47%
Brexit Party (20)
2.88%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.29%
SNP (9)
1.29%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.86%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.14%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.14%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)