What to say on the phone. Watch

tokyorose888
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Ok, so ive recently seen an advert that requires you to phone in and apply. I would just like to know what to say! everytime i phone it says leave a detailed message of how many hours you can work and your name and phone no., i did leave a message but i think i said it too fast. Do you think i should try to phone again another day? or just leave it till they get back to me?
jack1123
Report 10 years ago
if youve already left a message i wouldnt leave another one if i were you, just wait for them to get back to you
tokyorose888
Rep:
?
(Original post by jack1123)
if youve already left a message i wouldnt leave another one if i were you, just wait for them to get back to you
ok, thnx for the reply....im worried that they didnt understand my message properly because i said it in such a hurry, i wasnt prpeared because i thought there would at least be someone else on the end of the line.
tokyorose888
Rep:
?
im sooo not gonna get the job or even an interview
Escorcio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Arn't you at Sainsburys?
tokyorose888
Rep:
?
(Original post by Escorcio)
Arn't you at Sainsburys?
yes but the pay is soooo bad that im forced to get another job *sigh* + hpw boring it is. lol
Escorcio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tokyorose888)
yes but the pay is soooo bad that im forced to get another job *sigh* + hpw boring it is. lol
Mines alright, you under 18?
Just started and mines 6.08, I don't mind the boredom, getting trained on tills and online shoppers so I can do overtime on those 2
tokyorose888
Rep:
?
(Original post by Escorcio)
Mines alright, you under 18?
Just started and mines 6.08, I don't mind the boredom, getting trained on tills and online shoppers so I can do overtime on those 2
yeah, i only get paid £5 p/h , i cant even stand a 4 hour shift let alone overtime! lol.....but i always try to do 5 hour shifts to get a break lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (25)
49.02%
No - but I will (1)
1.96%
No - I don't want to (1)
1.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (24)
47.06%

Watched Threads