Grow Your Grades: Year 13 - The Final Lap Watch

mollyabrown
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, my name is Molly,

I am an A-level student taking Biology, Psychology and Drama and theatre studies and I am on what I call the Final Lap. I have 8 months to sculpt my future and work as hard as I can. One of my problems is that I am very busy. Not just with school work but I dance a lot, I'm performing in the school show, I'm have LAMDA lessons (grade 8 exam in Feb) and I also work part-time. So a lot of stuff is going on for me and I sometimes find it hard to keep on top of my work or keep my workspace tidy or keep on top of filing and notes. With Half-term round the corner I am hoping that not only is it a time where I can meet up with friends but also where I can sort my work out, read ahead and get myself in a good position for the next half of the term. I am hoping to document any progress I make here and also how I have made that progress. I am looking forward to this but also scared because I will have to be honest with how things are going. So I will update this often as I can with how I am doing and hopefully you will see some progress.

Molly :excited:
Huckipity
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mollyabrown)
Hi, my name is Molly,

I am an A-level student taking Biology, Psychology and Drama and theatre studies and I am on what I call the Final Lap. I have 8 months to sculpt my future and work as hard as I can. One of my problems is that I am very busy. Not just with school work but I dance a lot, I'm performing in the school show, I'm have LAMDA lessons (grade 8 exam in Feb) and I also work part-time. So a lot of stuff is going on for me and I sometimes find it hard to keep on top of my work or keep my workspace tidy or keep on top of filing and notes. With Half-term round the corner I am hoping that not only is it a time where I can meet up with friends but also where I can sort my work out, read ahead and get myself in a good position for the next half of the term. I am hoping to document any progress I make here and also how I have made that progress. I am looking forward to this but also scared because I will have to be honest with how things are going. So I will update this often as I can with how I am doing and hopefully you will see some progress.

Molly :excited:
Heyo, I think this is a great idea! I'm a year 12 student taking Biology, Chemistry and Maths and I'm also hoping to be productive over the half term as I have several tests on the first day back. I've fallen behind in Maths so I really hope I can catch up and I also have zero notes at the moment so I plan on writing out Biology and Chemistry notes for up to where we are in class. Hopefully we can be as productive as possible and good luck with your dance exam and A levels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (34)
18.28%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.53%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.08%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (4)
2.15%
No unconditional offers (132)
70.97%

Watched Threads