What do guys want? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Why is it no matter how you feel about a guy they're seriously shallow and can't see past looks. The guy I really like is one of my best mates and I really like him as more than a friend and he knows this and though he knows he cannot still see past physical attractiveness into emotions. Why is this? :confused:
psycopath
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Men think with the logical side of the brain women think with the emotional part of the brain. So men tend to associate more with attractiveness and women tend to associate more with personality if you have small breasts small waist or ugly and have bad genes a man will not want to have a relationship or mate with you, get down to the gym look more stylish wear heals when talking to him, get a fake tan work on your positives all these things will make you seem to him as an attractive mate.
DoMakeSayThink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Blowjobs and steak. Men want blowjobs, and steak. That is all.
_khan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i dont know what all guys want, but that guy doesnt want you, so why bother about him if he doesnt bother bout you
Myoclonic Jerk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DoMakeSayThink)
Troo dat. We're simple beings, really.
**CutiePie**
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How do i make my post anon.?
OllyThePhilosopher
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why is it no matter how you feel about a guy they're seriously shallow and can't see past looks. The guy I really like is one of my best mates and I really like him as more than a friend and he knows this and though he knows he cannot still see past physical attractiveness into emotions. Why is this? :confused:
You aren't ugly.
OllyThePhilosopher
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Too-Cute-For-You)
How do i make my post anon.?
Tick the box under the post box.
Y__
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do you know? Because he doesn't love you? Not having a crush on you although you have one on him doesn't make him a shallow person.
Jabbamuffin
Report 10 years ago
It's not the same for all guys.
jenren22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe you should find someone who does look past attractiveness. Not all men are the same you know. Although i do believe if you think you're ugly that doesn't help. Men like a girl to be confident about her body and looks. Just think about what IS nice about you and show it off!
dkdeath
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ermm what ?? so you want to go and convince people to fall in love with you ? thats ludicrous and against the evolutionary proccess.

Man have attraction switches prewired into them , most of these switches are triggered via visual things such as breast size, facial geometry ect ect its an evolutionary proccess, also called the pre selection proccess. if you switch on the correct switches, he will feel atracttion "aka love". Unfortunatly for you , you haven't triggered them, so tough luck.
Josh145
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Its harsh but most of us won't go for a girl who we don't find physically attractive. We'll be friends but ...

That said what we find attractive varies from guy to guy. You can't expect every guy you fancy to fancy you back ... sorry.
dkdeath
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ermm what ?? so you want to go and convince people to fall in love with you ? thats ludicrous and against the evolutionary proccess.

Man have attraction switches prewired into them , most of these switches are triggered via visual things such as breast size, facial geometry ect ect its an evolutionary proccess, also called the pre selection proccess. if you switch on the correct switches, he will feel atracttion "aka love". Unfortunatly for you , you haven't triggered them, so tough luck.
goodLife
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by psycopath)
Men think with the logical side of the brain women think with the emotional part of the brain. So men tend to associate more with attractiveness and women tend to associate more with personality if you have small breasts small waist or ugly and have bad genes a man will not want to have a relationship or mate with you, get down to the gym look more stylish wear heals when talking to him, get a fake tan work on your positives all these things will make you seem to him as an attractive mate.
How will going to the gym get you bigger breasts and a bigger waist :confused:
Last Kiss
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
sex
manderlay in flames
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rare please, peppercorn sauce!
fleur_de_haine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How are you sure that it's anything to do with physical attrativeness? Perhaps he thinks you'd make a terrible girlfriend for other reasons, or, shock horror, he just isn't attracted to you!

As for asking why he can't 'look past physical attractiveness and into emotions', he probably can, and can clearly see, that he doesn't have any of the kinds of emotions you'd like him to have for you.

he doesn't want you, case closed; find yourself a man that does.
Easy E
Report 10 years ago
This.
karmasushi
Report 10 years ago
We're deep people lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (190)
39.67%
No - but I will (28)
5.85%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (228)
47.6%

Watched Threads