GCSE English lit Watch

Tela
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
struggling with lit:
I'm aiming for higher but at the moment I'm getting around 4s I've watched mr salles and mr bruff any advice. resources you use that help or revision tips I would be very grateful
Macbeth
Animal farm
Great Expectations
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Tela)
struggling with lit:
I'm aiming for higher but at the moment I'm getting around 4s I've watched mr salles and mr bruff any advice. resources you use that help or revision tips I would be very grateful
Macbeth
Animal farm
Great Expectations
Hiya,

What year are you in at the moment? You have plenty of time to improve even if you're in year 11. Remember practice makes perfect when studying

Have you bought the CGP revision books for English literature as a revision resource? I would definitely recommend buying these if you can. You will need to buy each separate book for Animal Farm, Macbeth etc. If you look through Amazon you can find them cheaply as a second-hand copy.
Tela
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Hiya,

What year are you in at the moment? You have plenty of time to improve even if you're in year 11. Remember practice makes perfect when studying

Have you bought the CGP revision books for English literature as a revision resource? I would definitely recommend buying these if you can. You will need to buy each separate book for Animal Farm, Macbeth etc. If you look through Amazon you can find them cheaply as a second-hand copy.
thank you so much I'm in year 11 some people say cgp isnt the best is there any others that you would recommend but I'll still use them either way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (498)
59.71%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.16%
No- I want it (237)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads