Amy.frances
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
For those applying to vet school this year, have you received a questionnaire from Bristol yet? I’ve received confirmation of receiving my application from Nott, Surrey and HK, but I’ve not received anything from Bristol.
Also, I’m pretty sure that I heard it was an online survey sent to you directly. Just to confirm, there is no other forms I need to fill and send to them directly is there?

Cheers lads
OrangeArcher
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Amy.frances)
For those applying to vet school this year, have you received a questionnaire from Bristol yet? I’ve received confirmation of receiving my application from Nott, Surrey and HK, but I’ve not received anything from Bristol.
Also, I’m pretty sure that I heard it was an online survey sent to you directly. Just to confirm, there is no other forms I need to fill and send to them directly is there?

Cheers lads
I've applied to Bristol and received the questionnaire after getting an acknowledgement email. I'd email them on Monday and ask to be sent the questionnaire as it is due on the 31st of October.
Choppygirl11
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My daughter received hers a couple of days after the confirmation email but no questionnaire from Nottingham as yet.
Amy.frances
Rep:
?
I’ve received questionnaire and confirmation from Nottingham, not even got my confirmation from Bristol though :/
username4598614
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi how long did it take for you to get your confirmation from Nottingham after you submitted the questionnaire. Thanks
Amy.frances
Rep:
?
Update on Bristol, rang up and they said that a few emails have bounced due to technical difficulties, they are sending them manually today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (264)
56.77%
I don't have everything I need (201)
43.23%

Watched Threads