Can precum get u pregnant while kissing Watch

Anonymous please
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It's two weeks and 2 days since it happened, I was kissing my boyfriend when he picked me up and kissed me against the walls, I was on my periods. I had my pad, underwear and skirt on while he was wearing underwear and his trousers, my legs were wrapped around him he had too much precum.
Can I get pregnant or is there any chance of it? I've been freaking out since. Your helps would mean a lot.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous please)
It's two weeks and 2 days since it happened, I was kissing my boyfriend when he picked me up and kissed me against the walls, I was on my periods. I had my pad, underwear and skirt on while he was wearing underwear and his trousers, my legs were wrapped around him he had too much precum.
Can I get pregnant or is there any chance of it? I've been freaking out since. Your helps would mean a lot.
No chance at all!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Lol no
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
This actually made me laugh so much.

Do you not have sex ed?
Kitten.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No u wont, theres no chance
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No, you wouldnt get pregnant from the situation described.
Kitten.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Jack22031994)
No, you wouldnt get pregnant from the situation described.
thank god😢 u wont
Last edited by Kitten.; 6 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (17)
21.52%
Labour (39)
49.37%
Liberal Democrats (6)
7.59%
Green Party (7)
8.86%
Brexit Party (0)
0%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (3)
3.8%
Plaid Cymru (0)
0%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (1)
1.27%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)