Does he like me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have been in my job 6 months and spoke to a guy in training when I first started there to make friends. We chatted a bit but since then things seem awkward between us. We have monthly group meetings and I caught him glance at my boobs in one! We just say hi but its seems awkward when it happens. At lunch yeserday I had a conversation trying to engage the group and he didn't join in and read the paper - so I couldn't get to know him. I even dreamt about him last night holding his hand as he rescued me from some creeps! i don't know if he likes me or doesn't like me as a person
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
why not ask him. make a passing comment about things not quite being right and if youve offended him or anything
OllyThePhilosopher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You could try and talk to him one-to-one and just be friendly. I'm not sure whether you want him to like you or not but it seems to be taking up a lot of your attention so just try and get closer to him.
_khan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if you was to progress into a relationship, it would become awkward at work (more than now perhaps) say if it didnt work out or if you had a fallout
Diaz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know exactly what you're talking about, it sounds like something is there, he's probably just shy. Try questioning him or other forms of conversation, like Msn or text. He may find it easier, maybe if he got to know you a little better he may warm to you.
Electric
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Try talking to him again, if he doesn't respond he is an ignoramous.
Grace Under Pressure
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sounds like you like him.
callstar027
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Problem with guys is truthfully your never gonna know unless one of two things happens, firstly he makes a move or secondly you ask him, or tell him how you feel. Always easier said than done, you either wait it out, or pick up the courage to ask. I wish you the best of look with whatever decision you choose and hope you get the result you want. Good luck!! x
allieRAWR!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
All this guessing won't get you anywhere. If you're serious about moving things forward, just try talking to him more and being more direct.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
How annoying, a girl in my department mentioned to us he was after her today when they were having a break but she blanked him. No-one knows I like him, I might be seeing him Sunday as I meeting some workmates and he might be there. Should I dress up?
ferry500
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nah go naked to get his attention
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads