why did my friend block me and unblock me? Watch

emiuk
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
ive been talking to this guy on insta pretty much every day since June as friends (and only friends).

when i went to reply to him today, i clicked on his profile by accident and i realised that it said i didnt follow him and that i hadn't liked any of his posts (except one from agessss ago) which is not true bc i defo followed him and liked his posts (and my comments were still there). plus he doesn't follow me anymore. ive come to the conclusion that he blocked me and unblocked me but why??? im so confused.

can any male (or female) specimen please advise me.

thanks lads x
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
because some people are weird and don't understand that the block function exists to prevent harmful people interacting with you and not just for a petty demonstration of power
iFlops
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
because some people are weird and don't understand that the block function exists to prevent harmful people interacting with you and not just for a petty demonstration of power
Felt that
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
well I only block people if they're spamming me
emiuk
Rep:
?
(Original post by HoldThisL)
yikes that's deep
emiuk
Rep:
?
update he's followed me and is messaging me again so wooo but I still don't know why
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe he just blocked you by accident?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (53)
21.03%
Unconditional if firmed (20)
7.94%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.79%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (6)
2.38%
No unconditional offers (171)
67.86%

Watched Threads