Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thanks guys x
Last edited by Goldencrown11; 3 weeks ago
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
if you've got good reason to believe it was her, and you know her and what happened better than we do, then you're justified in being suspicious - even if she's your friend, not all friends are good and will take an opportunity, just like this, to screw you over for their benefit

but it is a bit late to do anything, especially since you've got no evidence. i don't know what you'd do for evidence anyway. all you can do now is decide whether you really want to be friends with her given who she is and, at the very least, don't give her the opportunity again
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Steal it back
Goldencrown11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
I wish it were that easy mate 😂, but I don’t know if it was her. But my heart isn’t telling me it is. Thanks for that 😂😆😆😆
Granolakiddo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi,
I hope this helps but, you might just like mention it to all 3 of your friends and say it like bothers you and if someone looks kinda suspicious you can like say not to corner you or accuse you of doing it, did you want to take the money for something important or did you want to borrow it because you were in a rush. Dont like immediately shout or get angry because, this can like upset your friend. I really hope this helps x
Goldencrown11
Rep:
?
(Original post by HoldThisL)
if you've got good reason to believe it was her, and you know her and what happened better than we do, then you're justified in being suspicious - even if she's your friend, not all friends are good and will take an opportunity, just like this, to screw you over for their benefit

but it is a bit late to do anything, especially since you've got no evidence. i don't know what you'd do for evidence anyway. all you can do now is decide whether you really want to be friends with her given who she is and, at the very least, don't give her the opportunity again
Thank you so,so much! I know it’s a bit late, I wish I had brought it up to my mates sooner and asked them about it but I was too scared x
Goldencrown11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Granolakiddo)
Hi,
I hope this helps but, you might just like mention it to all 3 of your friends and say it like bothers you and if someone looks kinda suspicious you can like say not to corner you or accuse you of doing it, did you want to take the money for something important or did you want to borrow it because you were in a rush. Dont like immediately shout or get angry because, this can like upset your friend. I really hope this helps x
Thank you. This advice is really helpful, thank you so much! I might try this to see, I really appreciate it x
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Goldencrown11)
Thank you so,so much! I know it’s a bit late, I wish I had brought it up to my mates sooner and asked them about it but I was too scared x
yeah it's too bad really, £50 for a seven year is a lot and if i was him i'd definitely be mortified
Goldencrown11
Rep:
?
yeah it's too bad really, £50 for a seven year is a lot and if i was him i'd definitely be mortified
Yes, I agree and yep! It’s horrible, selfish people these days. XX
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Right, so this happened in late July or early August.
I have had people round in that time... there were my three friends...
I’m so ashamed of myself to be thinking it was one of them. But it couldn’t be anyone else because no one was around at the time. I have a slight bet on who I think it was because she can be very sneaky, she wiped her makeup on my brand new pyjama top. I mean, how gross? I just don’t know what to do. It’s been a few months, it’s too late to bring it up now, isn’t it? She seems to play people as well...she kisses people that “she likes” and literally tells people that she likes them but then turns them down because she never liked them. I really don’t know what to do. It’s my little brothers money he is heartbroken, wouldn’t every seven year old be?

I’m 15 and please message me for advice, I can’t exactly accuse someone.
I just need to sort this out,
I feel so bad
Are you 101% sure that the money has gone missing. In other words, it's not got caught up with something, or fallen behind something.
Goldencrown11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reality Check)
Are you 101% sure that the money has gone missing. In other words, it's not got caught up with something, or fallen behind something.
Yes, I am very certain! We have looked everywhere. I mean, everywhere. His wallet was on the kitchen side and my mates were loose especially the one I was on about.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes, I am very certain! We have looked everywhere. I mean, everywhere. His wallet was on the kitchen side and my mates were loose especially the one I was on about.
Oh dear...

I'd be a bit clever about it then. When you have these three friends together, why not absent-mindedly start telling them the story that £50 'went missing' somehow, and your little brother was heartbroken and couldn't buy the thing he wanted and never will - and how it caused so much heartbreak etc in you family. In other words, bait them out a bit, and watch their faces. You never, know, the £50 might mysterious 'reappear'.
Euphoria101
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm 18, and 50 pounds for me is a LOT too so I'd cry
Goldencrown11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reality Check)
Oh dear...

I'd be a bit clever about it then. When you have these three friends together, why not absent-mindedly start telling them the story that £50 'went missing' somehow, and your little brother was heartbroken and couldn't buy the thing he wanted and never will - and how it caused so much heartbreak etc in you family. In other words, bait them out a bit, and watch their faces. You never, know, the £50 might mysterious 'reappear'.
Wow, thank you. That is a great idea! I will try that out. I hope that one of them can confess, my heart tells me one of them took it. I really don’t want them to if taken it because it would ruin our friendship because I’d be so angry if I found out one of them stole it. It really hurts me at the same time, I can’t imagine how much he would be heartbroken
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by dyingstudent101)
I'm 18, and 50 pounds for me is a LOT too so I'd cry
oh yeah same - that's 500 Morrisons donuts - but when I was 7 that was like half a year of saving money
Euphoria101
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
oh yeah same - that's 500 Morrisons donuts - but when I was 7 that was like half a year of saving money
50 pounds is like 6 dominos pizzas (when they have fancy promotions on)

When I was 7, 5 pounds was amazing! I never would've gotten 50!
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
50 pounds is like 6 dominos pizzas (when they have fancy promotions on)

When I was 7, 5 pounds was amazing! I never would've gotten 50!
bruh 500 donuts > 6 pizzas

I'd have maybe got £50 for a birthday and Christmas
Euphoria101
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
bruh 500 donuts > 6 pizzas

I'd have maybe got £50 for a birthday and Christmas
No cause I know you’re talking about the gross jam ones

Eugh

My parents hugged me on my birthdays lmao
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No cause I know you’re talking about the gross jam ones

Eugh

My parents hugged me on my birthdays lmao
wrOng they also have salted caramel, custard and a choice between raspberry and strawberry jam

if you want ring donuts, £1.50 for 12
Mapleservers
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Did you need the money ? I can cashapp you some if you needed it - no need to pay it back. Dm it me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.46%
Labour (130)
40%
Liberal Democrats (67)
20.62%
Green Party (25)
7.69%
Brexit Party (10)
3.08%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
1.23%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.54%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)