Original post by Unknown.45
YH sure, why not?

I'm actually a girl, but i'll tell you anyway
Ari is my role model
she is talented, pretty and a good person on the inside
what's there not to like about her?
I'm not being sexist, but guys aren't probably as keen
^PROVE ME WRONG^
Im a guy who stans ari : ) and i am proud!!!
Reply 7
Original post by anonymous7861
I'm actually a girl, but i'll tell you anyway
Ari is my role model
she is talented, pretty and a good person on the inside
what's there not to like about her?
I'm not being sexist, but guys aren't probably as keen
^PROVE ME WRONG^

I'm a guy and I only listen to her songs. This is because she sings about the experiences that she has gone through in life and doesn't just make music just for the money but she makes music as a way to cope with the experiences she's gone through. Can't wait to listen to "reMeMber" as it is her most personal song and maybe saddest song of her career. She was going to release it as the last song in the "thank u, next" album but as she wasn't ready to share it with the world yet, she replaced it with "BUWYGF, IB" literally at the last minute.
Gril?

Am a gril
Reply 9
Original post by Better_Than_3rd
Am a gril

what is a gril
lol only singer i'd recommend is billie elish, but even most of her songs are overrated.
I'm a guy and I only listen to her songs. This is because she sings about the experiences that she has gone through in life and doesn't just make music just for the money but she makes music as a way to cope with the experiences she's gone through. Can't wait to listen to "reMeMber" as it is her most personal song and maybe saddest song of her career. She was going to release it as the last song in the "thank u, next" album but as she wasn't ready to share it with the world yet, she replaced it with "BUWYGF, IB" literally at the last minute.

really? i didn't know that. looking forward to it anyaway!
what is a gril

not a boi
really? i didn't know that. looking forward to it anyaway!

Yes really :smile: A fan made this song of what they think remember will be like and i absolutely love it

https://youtu.be/UNR26qJd9pg
Yes really :smile: A fan made this song of what they think remember will be like and i absolutely love it

https://youtu.be/UNR26qJd9pg

love it
i do love me some arianna
Reply 16
Guys who listen to Ariana Grande comment down below

I love Ariana grande and all her songs
She’s such a beautiful strong amazing woman whos been through so much And her songs are so sad bur beautiful because they just capture all these feeling and emotions that are also so relatable
Original post by Abidha
I love Ariana grande and all her songs
She’s such a beautiful strong amazing woman whos been through so much And her songs are so sad bur beautiful because they just capture all these feeling and emotions that are also so relatable

its like the emotions pour out of her soul when she sings them
she's such a great role model and I admire her for not letting anyone bring her down after everything she's been through these last couple of years.
Reply 18
its like the emotions pour out of her soul when she sings them
she's such a great role model and I admire her for not letting anyone bring her down after everything she's been through these last couple of years.

yes exactly she’s so amazing❤️
Reply 19
I have listened to some Ariana Grande. Decent, but doesn't grab me.

Quick Reply

Latest