fairypixie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does anyone have any kinda 'life hacks' on these papers? I have to retake my AS level so i'll be doing it when i do my A levels and I'm retaking it for both of the subjects and i really don't want to get any lower than a B/C.
Does anyone have any tips on how to revise or get a higher level? I'm doing pretty okay for both subjects but I have to retake the AS because my business teacher was really bad and everyone failed cos we didn't know anything, and so was my history teacher so I need to retake it.
As level history is European history (French revolution etc) and A level is the Cold War.
Board is CIE btw.
And more tips for revising and getting the information inside and really memorising it, because my writing skills are very good (native English speaker I just moved to a different country). Maybe any essay structures because that might help.
Last edited by fairypixie; 4 weeks ago
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
fairypixie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (142)
18.83%
Labour (322)
42.71%
Liberal Democrats (153)
20.29%
Green Party (41)
5.44%
Brexit Party (21)
2.79%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.27%
SNP (9)
1.19%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.8%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.13%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.13%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)