Kimbleboss
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Just having a look around EY's website for their grad positions, in particular the transactions roles. The stated starting salary seems quite low, at £21,500 but does say it's dependent on location. I find it hard to believe that for a London role, the starting salary would be as low as that for a grad position in say transaction or assurance. Does anyone have any insight as to how much it generally is for London grad roles?
ajj2000
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kimbleboss)
Just having a look around EY's website for their grad positions, in particular the transactions roles. The stated starting salary seems quite low, at £21,500 but does say it's dependent on location. I find it hard to believe that for a London role, the starting salary would be as low as that for a grad position in say transaction or assurance. Does anyone have any insight as to how much it generally is for London grad roles?
It was £28k starting but thats probably a year or two out of date. I think if you look through the accounting careers section of this website people have discussed the starting salaries at each firm.
Kimbleboss
Rep:
?
(Original post by ajj2000)
It was £28k starting but thats probably a year or two out of date. I think if you look through the accounting careers section of this website people have discussed the starting salaries at each firm.
Thanks for the reply. This is the accounting careers section isn't it?
ajj2000
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks for the reply. This is the accounting careers section isn't it?
Oops - yes! Sorry!

If you look back through the threads I'm sure that there are discussions about salary levels.
Kimbleboss
Rep:
?
(Original post by ajj2000)
Oops - yes! Sorry!

If you look back through the threads I'm sure that there are discussions about salary levels.
By the way, do you know if that £28k figure is for audits or for transactions support/deals people as well?
ajj2000
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
By the way, do you know if that £28k figure is for audits or for transactions support/deals people as welI
I think audit. Transaction support may pay a little more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.19%
Labour (443)
42.51%
Liberal Democrats (202)
19.39%
Green Party (54)
5.18%
Brexit Party (28)
2.69%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)