The Student Room Group

Changing Medical School Choice After UCAS Deadline

Hi, I've realised today that I dont meet the entry requirements for one of the unis I've applied too. I'd like to substitute the uni for a different one ASAP, though idk if my application would be considered late by that uni and thus immediately rejected. Would anyone happen to know if I would get immediately rejected for substituting one university for another? I sent my application out on the 13th of Oct.
Reply 1
Original post by PrynceAli
Hi, I've realised today that I dont meet the entry requirements for one of the unis I've applied too. I'd like to substitute the uni for a different one ASAP, though idk if my application would be considered late by that uni and thus immediately rejected. Would anyone happen to know if I would get immediately rejected for substituting one university for another? I sent my application out on the 13th of Oct.

You application would be considered late if you changed any options now and I do not know of any med schools that will consider late applications
https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/making-changes-your-ucas-undergraduate-application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending