A rather unconventional grow your grades: sis smashes sociology! Watch

hannahgeo123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello! I hope I’m allowed here in GYG because tbh this is a slightly strange thread because I’ve already sat my alevels in psych bio and drama, and I have a place for psych at York in 2020☺️. I’m on a gap year and have made the decision to take an extra a level in sociology just for the fun of it (haha I’m also wondering how this has happened). So I’m self teaching in basically 8 months and seeing as its just me I’m going to need some serious motivation. At the end of the day I don’t mind if I get an A or a U since I’ve already got 3 solid a levels and a space at uni.
I hope you’ll join me for the ride😂.
Aptitude.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by hannahgeo123)
Hello! I hope I’m allowed here in GYG because tbh this is a slightly strange thread because I’ve already sat my alevels in psych bio and drama, and I have a place for psych at York in 2020☺️. I’m on a gap year and have made the decision to take an extra a level in sociology just for the fun of it (haha I’m also wondering how this has happened). So I’m self teaching in basically 8 months and seeing as its just me I’m going to need some serious motivation. At the end of the day I don’t mind if I get an A or a U since I’ve already got 3 solid a levels and a space at uni.
I hope you’ll join me for the ride😂.
This sounds interesting.

Tag me in any future posts (:
Last edited by Aptitude.; 4 weeks ago
hannahgeo123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Aptitude.)
This sounds interesting.

Tag me in any future posts (:
Ha thanks! I will do 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (34)
18.28%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.53%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.08%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (4)
2.15%
No unconditional offers (132)
70.97%

Watched Threads