ajaykv143
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,I am an Indian (33) with graduation in English Language and Literature (53%). I completed my degree in 2007 and have been working since then. My first choice was to be a teacher and that never came true. Most of the jobs that I did have not fulfilled my desire and now I am thinking of reconsidering studying to be a Primary Teacher. My intention is to do PGCE in the UK and pursue a career in teaching. While researching my options, I came across so many requirements that made me clueless. please help me with the below.*would it be a better option to consider?*My experience so far is not aligned to the teaching industry and would that be a hurdle?*Will I need to visit the University for the Interview or would it be done online?
student342
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ajaykv143)
Hi,I am an Indian (33) with graduation in English Language and Literature (53%). I completed my degree in 2007 and have been working since then. My first choice was to be a teacher and that never came true. Most of the jobs that I did have not fulfilled my desire and now I am thinking of reconsidering studying to be a Primary Teacher. My intention is to do PGCE in the UK and pursue a career in teaching. While researching my options, I came across so many requirements that made me clueless. please help me with the below.*would it be a better option to consider?*My experience so far is not aligned to the teaching industry and would that be a hurdle?*Will I need to visit the University for the Interview or would it be done online?
Hi.

Im assuming youre in India at the moment.
If you gain experience in a primary setting that would be sufficient
Some universities will have a skype interview others may have a face to face interview.
I would contact the universities and ask their requirements and other information you require.

Hope this helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (198)
19.22%
Labour (438)
42.52%
Liberal Democrats (200)
19.42%
Green Party (54)
5.24%
Brexit Party (27)
2.62%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.39%
SNP (15)
1.46%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.97%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)