The Student Room Group

English

Hello everyone,
Does anyone have any key themes quotes for Romeo and Juliet or Frankenstein or Animal Farm?

On youtube, I am struggling to find any video that has deep analysis, I am hoping to get a 9 in English Literature and as holidays just started I want to make flashcards ASAP. If you do have any resources, please let me know!
Original post by FahadMuh247
Hello everyone,
Does anyone have any key themes quotes for Romeo and Juliet or Frankenstein or Animal Farm?

On youtube, I am struggling to find any video that has deep analysis, I am hoping to get a 9 in English Literature and as holidays just started I want to make flashcards ASAP. If you do have any resources, please let me know!

Have you bought the CGP revision books for English literature? They have graded analyses starting from grade 4 up to grade 9, it might be useful to buy and see if they're helpful :smile:
Original post by Hazzabear
Have you bought the CGP revision books for English literature? They have graded analyses starting from grade 4 up to grade 9, it might be useful to buy and see if they're helpful :smile:

I have brought the CGP revision guide for three books. However, they have very little quotes and are an analysis of the bare minimum. Thank you for replying, if you have any other suggestion please do let me know.
Oh my god, you my friend are a LIFESAVER! I will be sure to turn this all into flashcards. Thankyou so much
Original post by FahadMuh247
Oh my god, you my friend are a LIFESAVER! I will be sure to turn this all into flashcards. Thankyou so much

no worries:h: good luck with gcses:rave:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending