Hyrule109
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!

Thought I'd start a thread for people currently applying to RBS Grad Schemes for next year to share thoughts/experiences etc.

I'm personally prepping for the video interview and would love some insight into what it was like for people! Otherwise, fire away in the thread!
sandyboy8
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Which division? I have been told I passed VI and have been shortlisted for AC but not sure how long the wait is.
mccall66
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, For which programme was this for? I am waiting on the Data & Analytics VI.
MadMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mccall66)
Hi, For which programme was this for? I am waiting on the Data & Analytics VI.
Hi I am going to be applying for the data role at rbs too
sandyboy8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have AC for Commercial Banking next week - anybody else?
Jordan_98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve applied for risk and i’m waiting to hear back about my video interview but it’s been a good few weeks now. How long has it taken other people to get a response to the VI?
Shivam_Ag
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I know this is a graduate scheme thread and I have applied for the summer internship in software engineering.
So has anyone received an AC invite?
I just got an email saying I passed the Video Interview.
tomcatx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi can anyone help me with what questions were asked at the video interview? Would really appreciate it!
lystpayne
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congratulations!! How long did it take between doing the video interview and them emailing to say you had passed?
tomcatx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lystpayne)
Congratulations!! How long did it take between doing the video interview and them emailing to say you had passed?
have you done your video interview yet?
sandyboy8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am on the commercial banking grad scheme for 2020 (London) - anyone else?
tomcatx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sandyboy8)
I am on the commercial banking grad scheme for 2020 (London) - anyone else?
hi sandyboy, have you done your video interview yet?
sandyboy8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tomcatx)
hi sandyboy, have you done your video interview yet?
Yes - I have a place on the grad scheme.
Ppwwcc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, how was your ac. Please can you share me some tips
(Original post by sandyboy8)
I have AC for Commercial Banking next week - anybody else?
pLayAll
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Should I be worried that I have not received an invitation to the AC after being informed that I've passed the VI a month ago? My program closes on 31/12, so maybe I thought they will hold out the spaces for longer
Drew1948
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone applied/heard of ACs for finance? I've been notified I've passed the VI since October but no AC invite yet....
offerpls
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Congrats sandyboy! How long did it take for an AC invitation after they send you an email saying they are shortlisting people?
Last edited by offerpls; 10 months ago
T_T_T_T_T_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by pLayAll)
Should I be worried that I have not received an invitation to the AC after being informed that I've passed the VI a month ago? My program closes on 31/12, so maybe I thought they will hold out the spaces for longer
Hey mate,
I cleared the VI and received a mail saying that not all who clear the tests will be invited to AC due to limited spots. I applied for change and business solutions at Manchester. Wbu? have you heard anything back yet?
Drew1948
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
This is the email i got today:

"You've successfully passed all stages so far, and you don't need to do anything at this point.

The next and final stage is an Assessment Centre. We're still considering your application and will progress you when a suitable date becomes available. "

Anyone else got something similar? Been waiting since October after passing VI for finance grad
shobez
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Drew1948)
This is the email i got today:

"You've successfully passed all stages so far, and you don't need to do anything at this point.

The next and final stage is an Assessment Centre. We're still considering your application and will progress you when a suitable date becomes available. "

Anyone else got something similar? Been waiting since October after passing VI for finance grad
Yh I got the same email this morning but I heard I passed the VI and tests back in mid December. Maybe they have trim the applications down for over subscribed areas first, get them the dates then sort everyone else out. I applied for risk, what did you all apply for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (525)
33.78%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (642)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (315)
20.27%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise