Has Anyone Recieved Offers For Media/Film Production Courses Yet?

Watch
ItsChrissy01
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello There.

My uni application was sent off early Monday morning (14th October) and I’m applying to study Media Production or Film and TV Production as it’s called in a couple of my chosen unis. I was just wondering if anyone has sent off an application for this type of course yet and if so, have you had an offer or been called into interview yet? I know my course doesn’t require early entry but I started writing my personal statement in June and had it done a few weeks ago so thought I’d send it off. The unis I’ve applied to are:

Newcastle University (for Film Practices)
Northumbria University (for Film and TV Production)
University of Sunderland (for Media Production)
Teeside University (for Broadcast Media Production)

A friend of mine who sent her application off on the same day as me got an offer from Newcastle uni to do politics on Friday which has made me check track more than I had before.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s still very early. Especially as the best courses will need you to attend an interview and present your showreel.

Academic courses can make offers based just on grades - practical and vocational courses need to check for non academic skills too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (40)
27.4%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
8.22%
No I am happy with my choice (84)
57.53%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (10)
6.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed