Grooty Lays down the Law (Law GYG)

Watch
username4961772
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
IKR I'm trying to keep them in good condition but thats not working :rofl: :ahee: I'm also still dumb

I'm tempted just to bring a pillow in and ya know ... :rofl: but yeah he puts me to sleep :yawn:

2 water bottles, a colouring book, pens, sweets, sticky notes ect although the pop socket thing was a shock :eek: didn't expect that ... law firms go all the way ... you have so much to look forward too

Yeah I wasn't gonna bother at first as I thought it was just stress but today I got headaches again so idk if somethings up . Awww you're too bloody sweet :hugs: I'll try that out thanks again it means a lot!

I feeling like suing a few people :lol: but yeah dull lectures are the worst means I'm not motivated at all to do anything Might have to at this rate otherwise i ain't attending his lectures any more :creep:

Spoiler:
Show
editing posts eyyy wat ya like
Spoiler:
Show
yeah he called it pigeon hole :mmm:
Spoiler:
Show
irony tho it was only a a folder as hes part time he doesn't have one
Spoiler:
Show
wats weird was me and a friend were trying to find the law post room so knocked on the door, the criminal law lecturer (boring one) saw us and the acc helped us by telling us it was empty and then opening the door for us :rofl: he then was like u guys first year we were like yep..... (we had a lecture with him an hour ago) he goes I hope it wasn't too bad todays lecture..... my face :rofl: yeah it was good lmao was it heck ... i wish i could have said that dang :rofl:

No thank you for taking your time to read it :jumphug: its lovely of you to do so! Thanks you too x
Dumb and you? This is the headache talking, better kill it before it speaks further.

They certainly take care of you They should start handing out pillows too.

As dull as he is, attend them all anyways. He might take pity on you all one day, hopefully soon.

Spoiler:
Show
lololol ew 'Pigeon hole' just makes me want to vomit. A teacher at my 6th form ruined the term for me, she.... nvm I don't want to pollute your thread with nonsense.

No. NO. NO. Better be sickly sweet. Bake him cookies too. Isn't he marking your essays? Be strategic, babes. :rofl:
Last edited by username4961772; 4 months ago
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Sinful Delight)
Dumb and you? This is the headache talking, better kill it before it speaks further.

They certainly take care of you They should start handing out pillows too.

As dull as he is, attend them all anyways. He might take pity on you all one day, hopefully soon.

lololol ew 'Pigeon hole' just makes me want to vomit. A teacher at my 6th form ruined the term for me, she.... nvm I don't want to pollute your thread with nonsense.

No. NO. NO. Better be sickly sweet. Bake him cookies too. Isn't he marking your essays? Be strategic, babes. :rofl:
:beard: You think so :lol:

Exactly right :rofl: would be so lovely of them to do so

Well hopefully from what I've heard he won't be doing the lectures any more :woo: So I will attend dw ur like my mum bless :laugh:

It is a weird term :rofl: spill it now haha you can pollute my thread as much as you like hun idm

No he won't be marking my essay haha hes just the lecturer for crime the one who will be is weird :erm: and also an awful seminar tutor ... pretty useless so i should potentially be worried.. but then again it is a formative so not too much to worry about as I've been told by many :argh:
Spoiler:
Show
but why am i still worried :rofl:
username4961772
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
:beard: You think so :lol:

Exactly right :rofl: would be so lovely of them to do so

Well hopefully from what I've heard he won't be doing the lectures any more :woo: So I will attend dw ur like my mum bless :laugh:

It is a weird term :rofl: spill it now haha you can pollute my thread as much as you like hun idm

No he won't be marking my essay haha hes just the lecturer for crime the one who will be is weird :erm: and also an awful seminar tutor ... pretty useless so i should potentially be worried.. but then again it is a formative so not too much to worry about as I've been told by many :argh:
Spoiler:
Show
but why am i still worried :rofl:
I am sharpening my knife as we speak

haha

Spoiler:
Show
I really shouldn't. I don't want people to think I have a filthy mind... oh well, I will do it for you. We were in the assembly at my 6th form and my friend and I were sitting next to one another (this is important) and the teacher speaking in the assembly that day said "you can leave work in my pigoen hole, or even a pie". Now, I looked over to my left and saw my friend suppressing laughter, her shoulders were shaking due to the effort and that was it. I knew what she thought of and I couldn't.... do you see what I might have thought of? Ew. Ew. Ew. I am sorry. Anyways, so that was that. Moving on.
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinful Delight)
I am sharpening my knife as we speak

haha

Spoiler:
Show
I really shouldn't. I don't want people to think I have a filthy mind... oh well, I will do it for you. We were in the assembly at my 6th form and my friend and I were sitting next to one another (this is important) and the teacher speaking in the assembly that day said "you can leave work in my pigoen hole, or even a pie". Now, I looked over to my left and saw my friend suppressing laughter, her shoulders were shaking due to the effort and that was it. I knew what she thought of and I couldn't.... do you see what I might have thought of? Ew. Ew. Ew. I am sorry. Anyways, so that was that. Moving on.
Wonderful

:lol:
Spoiler:
Show
to the people who judge:

hahahahaha oh god :rofl: we comprehendo your friend did this to you :toofunny:
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Tag me kid, TSR is too serious at the mo so I'M RELYING ON YOU for frivolity
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
Tag me kid, TSR is too serious at the mo so I'M RELYING ON YOU for frivolity
:laugh: it looks like TSR has broken you
I won’t let you down :cool:

I’ll try :rofl:
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
those books are massive omg :eek:
i hate teachers who read off the slides:sadnod:
hope you're feeling better this week :hugs:
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What are all those tags?!!
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
those books are massive omg :eek:
i hate teachers who read off the slides:sadnod:
hope you're feeling better this week :hugs:
I still need to get 2 more books :hide:
It’s so frustrating
Thanks manu :hugs: hope you’re well
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
What are all those tags?!!
:confused:
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
:confused:
At the very start of the thread there’s loads, maybe because I’m viewing it from the phone
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
At the very start of the thread there’s loads, maybe because I’m viewing it from the phone
Oh I see :lol: apologies I think on mobile app it shows up differently
cheerIeader
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Tag me hon.

Are you LOVING Warwick or not?
Last edited by cheerIeader; 4 months ago
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by cheerIeader)
Tag me hon.

Are you LOVING Warwick or not?
Will do

Warwick's good :yep:
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Damn it's looking intense. And sucks to hear that you've been ill, but looking after yourself should absolve all work-guilt
Is there a system for giving feedback on lecturers? It's a waste of everyone's time if they're just reading a presentation out loud.
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Damn it's looking intense. And sucks to hear that you've been ill, but looking after yourself should absolve all work-guilt
Is there a system for giving feedback on lecturers? It's a waste of everyone's time if they're just reading a presentation out loud.
And its only the beginning fml :facepalm: Yeah I try telling myself that but then I go into stress mode making things worse There was a survey done for one of the modules but not for criminal so I couldn't exactly put forward my complaints. I've noticed as well the number of people who attend the criminal law lectures has decreased :rofl: maybe they'll get the hint lmao. But yeah its an absolute waste of time and demotivating
nyxnko_
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hope you're feeling better :hugs:
Gosh, law sounds intensee :eek:
Free stuff! :yep:
Definitely bring in a pillow and blanket into your lectures If your lecturer's that dull, they really can't blame anyone for sleeping in lecture :lol:
Hope the rest of your week goes well :lovehug:
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by nyxnko_)
Hope you're feeling better :hugs:
Gosh, law sounds intensee :eek:
Free stuff! :yep:
Definitely bring in a pillow and blanket into your lectures If your lecturer's that dull, they really can't blame anyone for sleeping in lecture :lol:
Hope the rest of your week goes well :lovehug:
Thanks Kei :hugs:
I feel like I'm just complaining way too much :rofl:
:woo: nothing beats free goodies
I always sit at the back so I could get away with it :curious: :lol:
Thanks again Kei, Hope you're well too, take care :lovehug:
nyxnko_
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thanks Kei :hugs:
I feel like I'm just complaining way too much :rofl:
:woo: nothing beats free goodies
I always sit at the back so I could get away with it :curious: :lol:
Thanks again Kei, Hope you're well too, take care :lovehug:
:lovehug:
Oh definitely not :nah: I would complain just as much as you do if I were doing law :giggle:
:yep:
That is very true. Besides, they can't exactly pick on you just because you've got a pillow and a blanket with you :nah:
Thank you :cube:
I AM GROOT 1
Rep:
?
(Original post by nyxnko_)
:lovehug:
Oh definitely not :nah: I would complain just as much as you do if I were doing law :giggle:
:yep:
That is very true. Besides, they can't exactly pick on you just because you've got a pillow and a blanket with you :nah:
Thank you :cube:
:cube:
:lol: you're too sweet :hugs:

No they can't absolute genius :laugh:
No worries :lovie2:
nyxnko_
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
:lol: you're too sweet :hugs:

No they can't absolute genius :laugh:
No worries :lovie2:
It's the truth law looks so stressful...
Hmm... maybe I'll do that for my 9am lectures... :giggle:
:lovie:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (272)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (274)
15.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
9.92%
Isolating with family (123)
7.01%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.5%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (147)
8.38%
Loneliness (174)
9.92%
Financial worries (70)
3.99%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (160)
9.12%
Exposure to negative news/social media (125)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (156)
8.89%

Watched Threads