tasneem.016
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I moved from set 4 to set 1. And I have missed a lot of things such as Pythagoras theorem etc. In set 2 I did not learn anything because it was a supply teacher after supply teacher. I'm in year 10 and I don't know what to do because a test is coming up. The teacher I have rn is really bad she expects you to know everything. Honestly, at this point I want to go back to set 4
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ask your teacher if you could come back because you feel like you can’t learn at the pace set 1 is going at and you’re much better learning efficiently in set 4 just explain how you feel. Hopefully they’ll let you but good luckkk
tasneem.016
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Ask your teacher if you could come back because you feel like you can’t learn at the pace set 1 is going at and you’re much better learning efficiently in set 4 just explain how you feel. Hopefully they’ll let you but good luckkk
its not only me its everyone in set 1 . The teacher gives us a-level stuff and expects us all to know everything. i worked really hard to get to set 1
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tasneem.016)
its not only me its everyone in set 1 . The teacher gives us a-level stuff and expects us all to know everything. i worked really hard to get to set 1
Get the whole set to sign something then write an email to either the head of the maths department or another teacher to explain how you guys feel and want to swap teachers. That’s what set 4 in my class did with my science teacher and they got a better science teacher in my opinion because someone got everyone to join in and let the science department know; we got stuck with that same teacher (we both had the same teacher as set 4 but we didn’t do anything about it (he was sh— ) so we still had him)
tasneem.016
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Get the whole set to sign something then write an email to either the head of the maths department or another teacher to explain how you guys feel and want to swap teachers. That’s what set 4 in my class did with my science teacher and they got a better science teacher in my opinion because someone got everyone to join in and let the science department know; we got stuck with that same teacher (we both had the same teacher as set 4 but we didn’t do anything about it (he was sh— ) so we still had him)
thats a really goood idea! i will speak to others in my class and make them sign a petition or something. Thank you so much
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tasneem.016)
thats a really goood idea! i will speak to others in my class and make them sign a petition or something. Thank you so much
No problem. I hope it works
Stanzz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Study what you missed at home, use mathsgenie or a similar subject. You're in year 10 so you have plenty of time. Feel free to PM me if you need any help with a specific topic.
tasneem.016
Rep:
?
(Original post by Stanzz)
Study what you missed at home, use mathsgenie or a similar subject. You're in year 10 so you have plenty of time. Feel free to PM me if you need any help with a specific topic.
Thank you so mch X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Contemporary Dance Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Nov '19
  • University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (142)
18.83%
Labour (322)
42.71%
Liberal Democrats (153)
20.29%
Green Party (41)
5.44%
Brexit Party (21)
2.79%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.27%
SNP (9)
1.19%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.8%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.13%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.13%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)