late evidence for extenuating circumstances

Watch this thread
young blood
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
hi there, its been about one and half years back when my friend had missed his couple of exams. unfortunately he had lost all of his appeals for extenuating circumstances including oiahe due to lack of evidence and mainly not giving a proper reason for late in processing. now he has been found as a patient of schizophrenia which he was dealing with for more than 2 years. as it appears that some how he failed to follow the procedures in appropriately but by seeing on his medical conditions does it gonna affect or can bring change in the respective decision?? becoz I have been with him during his dramatic trauma can I do something for my friend as a witness to get him back on his course?? also can I help him for processing his academic appeal??

thanks in advance!!
grKiro
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by young blood)
hi there, its been about one and half years back when my friend had missed his couple of exams. unfortunately he had lost all of his appeals for extenuating circumstances including oiahe due to lack of evidence and mainly not giving a proper reason for late in processing. now he has been found as a patient of schizophrenia which he was dealing with for more than 2 years. as it appears that some how he failed to follow the procedures in appropriately but by seeing on his medical conditions does it gonna affect or can bring change in the respective decision?? becoz I have been with him during his dramatic trauma can I do something for my friend as a witness to get him back on his course?? also can I help him for processing his academic appeal??

thanks in advance!!
That's nice of you to care for ur Friend.....................Talk to him and does he tried to get any support from SU? Maybe they can be help!
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by young blood)

thanks in advance!!
He needs to discuss his difficulties with the student union or his personal tutor. I personally don't know if retrospective evidence is accepted in terms of academic appeals, so he needs to establish if he has a chance first before putting himself through the process.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads