The Student Room Group

Slim & toned girl AMA

So, recently rather my hefty and unhealthy friend had quite a few questions about becoming healthier in her lifestyle and staying fit and has now begun attending the gym with me regularly and is losing masses of weight at a time. Since, she's lost around 15 pounds which is a great achievement.

If any of you have any questions about working out/staying fit then I'm happy to answer them.

So ask me anything. Xo
do you eat healthy majority of the time
Original post by IH8Studying
do you eat healthy majority of the time

I eat healthy all week round and then on Fridays I'll have either a cheat meal (one unhealthy meal) or if I've felt I've worked out hard during the week and stuck to my diet I'll have maybe one big meal and a snack too. It might sound limiting but honestly it isn't about the amount as much, it's about what you eat. Sticking to healthier foods becomes easier over time and snacking on fruit/almonds etc.

It's definitely down to a balance between exercising/diet though. My friend started with workouts in her bedroom and later joined the gym when she felt slightly more comfortable.
what did you eat today
Original post by mpaprika
what did you eat today

I drink coffee twice everyday, it's the one thing I stick to religiously. I also had buttered toast but opt for butter with less calories. Snacked on fruits and had chicken breast and salad for lunch.
Didn’t you make a post last week about attempting to gain as much weight as possible because you were getting too much attention 🤔
Original post by Anonymous__02
Didn’t you make a post last week about attempting to gain as much weight as possible because you were getting too much attention 🤔

Yes. I had a breakdown and began bingeing and found I did gain a bit of weight over the course of around 3 weeks but quickly resorted to eating 3 almonds a day to get back to my slim weight.

I think i was just going through a difficult time but I'm focusing on being healthy now.
Original post by cheerIeader
Yes. I had a breakdown and began bingeing and found I did gain a bit of weight over the course of around 3 weeks but quickly resorted to eating 3 almonds a day to get back to my slim weight.

I think i was just going through a difficult time but I'm focusing on being healthy now.

Good to hear

Quick Reply

Latest