Weird dreams anyone? Watch

toothpastecrazy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Sorry, I know there are probably 7089085645 threads like this already made and I also know that there's nothing more boring than people talking about their dreams. Anyway ...

Last night I dreamed that my dad was 1) on crack and 2) had a baby with one of my lecturers, only they kept the baby in the garden and I wasn't allowed to see it. Oh, and also he sent me a text message in the dream - something less likely to happen in real-life than him being on crack or sleeping with my lecturer! Then I had to get the train with this same lecturer and the dream changed into one of those anxiety dreams where you're trying to get somewhere and things keep stopping you and there were all kinds of problems ... like me suddenly realising that I was at the bus station not the train station. Definitely the strangest dream I've had in a while.

Anyone else??? I'm genuinely interested.
laura-rad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i had a dream my mum bought a sausage dog called fritz so i took him to tescos with me to buy vodka and then i realised doggy's shouldn't drink vodka.

Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
During my exams I had a dream about a duck on a pond.

That was it.

It would paddle around, sometimes in the distance, and sometimes coming close to where I was looking from. It was amazing, and made a nice change from the standard murder-mystery dreams I seem to have...
Sarahl89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hmm i dreamed thati got run over by a train at a level crossing a couple of days ago & died - i woke up feeling like i was actually falling in the direction of it hitting me. & its weird cause it was the night before i had to go over a level crossing (but didnt know that at the time of the dream).

thats one of my milder dreams really . i often dream im dying etc. or really disturbing stuff.
x-x-xamyx-x-x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a dream I was best friends with Zac and Cody from the Disney channel show, and that I was playing in this massive garden with them. We were picking on their next door neighbour then she played a trick on us and I sprinted for miles home. Weird to say the least.

Also the other day I had a dream I was in a Blue Peter academy, training to be a presenter for the show. I was best friends with that Irish one off it..Zoey? Anyway we had to get up at 4 am to practice our "Here's one I made earlier!" and to run through hundreds of times how to make models and stuff.
x.Charlotte
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a dream about Ronaldo lying on my bed, with a plate of chocolate hobnobs.

Ohhhh i wish.

Its more about dinosaurs and small japanese girls pulling my limbs off.
moneyballs2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My dreams are distrubed. hehe. I love waking up in the morning after a weird dream, it makes me smile. Sometimes I got back to sleep still thinking of the dream so I can continue it...

The night before my history exam I dreamt that I entered the hall and didn't like the question so I walked out, looked at my notes and tried to get back in... Was odd, nothing compared to some of my others

I don't really remember many of my dreams for too long after they happen, I just know some of them are really weird. I should probably just write them down as I wake up. Would be great to base a story around one of my dreams. hehe.

oooh.

I remember when I was young (about 8 years ago this one is.. still remember it due to it's freakiness) I had a dream about "hand and leg" disease (not foot and mouth) and how the corners of rooms were infected and that if you looked at them you caught the disease. And I did look at one of the corners and I was met by Prince Charles as soon as I looked at it. It was really odd.
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
2 kinda harrowing ones!

1) my mother sending dirty text messages to my mates *shudders*
2) stepping on my mates head only to find out they were a pumpkin :confused:
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The past week ive had so many weird dreams, i cant remember them now though !

except one, where i was in a plane taking off, but it couldnt, it sort of went in the air, then straight back down the run way only for another plane to be hurtling head on into it :/, yeah you probably guessed i dont like flying
toothpastecrazy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
These are ... yeah, weird.
|>|Imagine|<|
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I once had one where I was in my local area, but it was all weird and different (The Local Area); and I had to infiltrate and press a button big red button (Which did nothing) on a ship that was half buried in a vacant development lot at the end of my road. When I pressed the button, there was a bike chase with some random people who wanted to kill me for pressing the button. It then resulted in me having to find some superhero to save me, even though I had escaped the gang chasing me. I then walked through a field which seemed familiar in the dream but i dont recognise at all. Instantly, I started doing massive ramp jumps over houses in some street to get into some giant warehouse in the middle of nowhere for an unknown reason.

The dream finished there, I was disappointed.

Its a shame dreams make more sense than real life
RJ555
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ive had dreams where I get stabbed/shot in the stomach then wake up with abdominal pain. Thats quite common. Tis bizarre really
x-x-xamyx-x-x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh I also just remembered a recurring one I used to have when I was younger.

The Addams family would creep around my house and murder my family during the night. They always killed my parents first, and then moved onto me and did something to me so I couldn't move. Then they'd go to my little sisters room (she would have been about 6 at the time) where Uncle Fester would stab her repeatedly with giant nails. It was lovely! In the dream I'd be lying in my bed with my eyes tightly shut, listening to my sisters screams. *Shivers* It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

I have no idea why it had to be the Addams family though....
fire2burn
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I love going to sleep because I find it really easy to have lucid dreams. I sleep for a few hours and then wake myself up, once I wake up I aim to go back to sleep again but I count in my head as I'm doing it because this keeps me self aware. Then low and behold I'm fully aware whilst I'm dreaming and can control whatever happens in my dream. I have no idea why this method works a friend taught me how to do it.

It is awesome though being able to do whatever you want in your dream, and then waking up and remembering everything.
Kevin J
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Every single dream I have is 'off the wall' weird. If i explained them I'd sound like a looney.
cherrybella1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I never really have weird dreams... well, I dont think I do, I always forget them 5 minutes after waking up! My friend however has the most perfect collection of strange dreams..
1. dreaming that she was getting off with her pet dog and her best friend was crying cos she was so jealous!
2. dreaming that she had kerry katona in her bed and was pressing her boobs in2 my friends back and asking her for a goodnight kiss only for my friend to protest saying she couldnt cos kerry was married!
3. recurrent dreams of our flatmate and one of our/her very close group of friends was trying to rape her!

ooo also, Ive actually had one weird dream a couple of months ago! I dreamed I had terminal cancer which doesnt sound too freaky... but then the next morning it turned out one of my lad flatmates had exactly the same drinkg. And later on when we all went out we ended up talking to a boy who had also had a cancer dream the same night!
Joel103
Report 10 years ago
Hmmmm I have weird dreams but I have some regular strange ones as well. I really don't like zombie films, only sort of film that REALLY scares me, and since watching 28 days later and REC, I often have dreams I'm being chased by zombies or there in my garden with torches looking for me, properly ****s me up.
ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i had a dream that it was snowing, in the middle of june and i was on my bike riding around cannock town centre, which was deserted, apart from millions of pigeons everywhere...
Penguin133
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
During (and about a week after) the exams I kept dreaming that I had missed an exam I was having one of these dreams when two of my mates came round my house, figured I was asleep, so started banging loudly on the door. Needless to say, I wasn't best pleased :P
x-x-xamyx-x-x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Penguin133)
During (and about a week after) the exams I kept dreaming that I had missed an exam I was having one of these dreams when two of my mates came round my house, figured I was asleep, so started banging loudly on the door. Needless to say, I wasn't best pleased :P
I had one like that and then woke up in a panic, thinking I actually was late for my exam.

I get ones like that about college all the time and wake up to find it's actually 4am or something ridiculous like that :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.76%
No - but I will (98)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (607)
47.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise