The Student Room Group

Sex doesn’t excite me anymore

Right so I’m coming up to a year with my boyfriend and I love him a lot, honestly don’t know what I’d do without him. But sex just doesn’t excite me anymore, which I weird because I have the highest sex drive, higher than his. What I mean is it feels like a chore for me and it’s not like I don’t want to have sex with him, I’m all keen until we’re having sex and then I’m just bored and I’m like “oh yeah forgot I don’t really like this now”. He hasn’t made me orgasm in months which is weird because he used to be so good at it, knowing all my spots and so on. But now I’d just rather him stop. I know I’m still doing everything right on my part he thinks everything’s fine, I tried to mention it to him but he got upset. I don’t if it’s me or what? Because I still find him super attractive and he turns me on but but good sex now is rare and I don’t know what to do. I don’t want my twenties to be bad sex!
Well the obvious reason for you not enjoying sex anymore is his inability to make you orgasm. You really need to communicate with him and make him aware of this. Talk to him about what excites you and what he could do to help you achieve an orgasm :smile:
Reply 2
Lol the funny thing about this thread is that a durex ad popped up with this thread when I clicked on it offering me a free £15 voucher on any durex product. Like a thread about sex has an ad about sex with it, the coincidence though
Reply 3
But he used to always make me orgasm but something has just changed, he hasn't changed what he’s doing to me, what used to work. I think it’s me but I don’t know what
Original post by Button134
But he used to always make me orgasm but something has just changed, he hasn't changed what he’s doing to me, what used to work. I think it’s me but I don’t know what

Talk to him. Also, I’m assuming he’s not aware of this so are you faking your orgasms? Just curious
Quite often there’s an emotional/psychological reason for sexual issues. How is your relationship in general?
Reply 6
Original post by YaliaV
Quite often there’s an emotional/psychological reason for sexual issues. How is your relationship in general?

I mean we had a little rough patch a month ago but we talked through it and I generally think we’re great other than the sex
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Talk to him. Also, I’m assuming he’s not aware of this so are you faking your orgasms? Just curious

Yes and no, it’s not like I hate the sex, I mean I get something out of it just don’t reach climax, so he’s getting a lot of positive feed back but I have mentioned it’s not the same anymore

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending