Adobe Help Please :( Watch

amy_2008
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi im stuck on Adobe. Im trying to print this map out on A4 paper, but I need it large enough to read, I therefore know that the map will be on a number of multiple pages. Does anyone know when I print it will just print all the pages off of the enlarged map so I can put it together like a puzzle?

Thank you
amy_2008
let use this as an example

http://www.farnborough.com/site/pdf/chalets.pdf
james99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It should print it on multiple pages, but there will most likely be small white margins around the edge of each page. You could still put them together if you overlapped the white edges, or if you simply cut them off with scissors.

If it doesn't print on multiple pages, you need to edit your printer options and turn off "Scale to fit paper size" or your printer's equivalent setting.
amy_2008
Can you tell me how to do it please, because I am still stuck, with the example I have provided.
amy_2008
I want the map visible to the eye, therefore I need to enlarge it and print it all at once and attach them together, (i dont mind if it leves margins as i can cut them and stick them together).

Thanks
james99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm, actually when I tried it myself I actually couldn't get it to print on multiple pages. The actual size was able to fit on one page of A4. Why don't you try zooming in, taking a snapshot and then pasting it into Word, which will then be able to print it out actual size. Then you could just repeat this as many times as necessary. It would be messy and require a lot of cutting work afterwords, but it should work
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.75%
No - but I will (87)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.72%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (541)
47.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise