Girlfriend kissed a guy on the cheek Watch

Jostal31
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My girlfriend went to a party recently, she got drunk and was calling this guy at the party my name and ended up kissing him on the cheek. Is there something to be worried about or am I just overthinking.
Last edited by Jostal31; 4 weeks ago
krinyapajti
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean maybe she should consider drinking a bit more responsibly but she called him your name, clearly she thought it was you or something similar so I wouldn't worry about her being like "unfaithful" or something, it is just a kiss on the cheek anyway. But maybe talk to her about drinking herself silly because that could result in problems
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Who did she sleep with that (or the next) night? You or him?

It was you.

You won that contest. Carry on acting in a way that will win every contest for her heart, if you want to keep her.

That doesn't mean acting like a doormat. It means acting like a good, well adjusted, considerate, fun, sexy, interesting, mature boyfriend.

Has she had previous boyfriends? So that she knows how good you are compared to the previous men she's been involved with?
If you're her first, you may be on a slippery slope, because she has nothing to compare you against and may be under the impression that everyone is as good as you.

You are a great boyfriend for her? If not, you can't blame her for wanting to try someone else.
The fact that you've started this thread may be a red flag that you aren't.
Jostal31
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Who did she sleep with that (or the next) night? You or him?

It was you.

You won that contest. Carry on acting in a way that will win every contest for her heart, if you want to keep her.

That doesn't mean acting like a doormat. It means acting like a good, well adjusted, considerate, fun, sexy, interesting, mature boyfriend.

Has she had previous boyfriends? So that she knows how good you are compared to the previous men she's been involved with?
If you're her first, you may be on a slippery slope, because she has nothing to compare you against and may be under the impression that everyone is as good as you.

You are a great boyfriend for her? If not, you can't blame her for wanting to try someone
The fact that you've started this thread may be a red flag tha
Not really a red flag, I just don’t fancy getting cheated on and was wanting an opinion from others.
Cryoraptor
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Considering she was calling him by your name, she obviously thought it was you. It sounds ridiculous but alcohol can do weird things to people. I'd tell her to not get that drunk in the future
Jostal31
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cryoraptor)
Considering she was calling him by your name, she obviously thought it was you. It sounds ridiculous but alcohol can do weird things to people. I'd tell her to not get that drunk in the future
Thanks buddy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.23%
Labour (443)
42.6%
Liberal Democrats (201)
19.33%
Green Party (54)
5.19%
Brexit Party (27)
2.6%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)