The Student Room Group

Wet Dreams...

I'm 21 years old and sometimes I get a wet dreams. Does anyone else get this and do they know why it occurs? I sometimes find if I masterbate, it happens less often. I've heard that wet dreams is a way of your body getting rid of the sperm, if this is true or not I have no idea?
stupid thread is stupid
Reply 2
Original post by Cleverboy1991
stupid thread is stupid

English, Cleverboy?
Surely this is a troll?
lol i had like 1 wet dream at 14 and never again. tf is wrong with you.
Original post by zedius
lol i had like 1 wet dream at 14 and never again. tf is wrong with you.

Some people have more wet dreams than others. If you began masturbating regularly right at the start of puberty or even sooner, your chances of having wet dreams are much lower than if you didn't start masturbating until later or don't masturbate at all. It can be completely random though; I'm 16 and I only began having wet dreams within this year, despite the fact that I started puberty at 11 and regular masturbation at 12.

Having said that, wet dreams are pretty rare by the age of 21. Perhaps this guy started puberty very late or he's just emotionally immature.
Original post by Cryoraptor
Some people have more wet dreams than others. If you began masturbating regularly right at the start of puberty or even sooner, your chances of having wet dreams are much lower than if you didn't start masturbating until later or don't masturbate at all. It can be completely random though; I'm 16 and I only began having wet dreams within this year, despite the fact that I started puberty at 11 and regular masturbation at 12.

Having said that, wet dreams are pretty rare by the age of 21. Perhaps this guy started puberty very late or he's just emotionally immature.

only started doing it when i was 16. and pretty much on a nofap for a week now.
Original post by zedius
only started doing it when i was 16. and pretty much on a nofap for a week now.

Sometimes that happens as well. When one person at random will get wet dreams and how often is impossible to predict.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending