What should i put for UCAS A level section

Watch
anonymous230
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello I will hopefully be sitting an A level maths exam for edexcel at the end of the 2019-2020 academic year, i was wondering what option would be the right one to put for UCAS:

Name:  Screenshot_6.png
Views: 32
Size:  16.5 KBName:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 34
Size:  12.3 KB
gce a level, gce advanced level, or just a level, gce advanced level is in the list of popular qualifications so i was assuming that was correct, also i don't think there are "modules" for edexcel a level maths unless pure 1, pure 2, stats/mechs count as modules, so should i leave them empty or put pure 1, pure 2 and stats/mechs
cheerIeader
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
GCE Advanced level
anonymous230
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by cheerIeader)
GCE Advanced level
do you know what i should do about the modules?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by anonymous230)
Hello I will hopefully be sitting an A level maths exam for edexcel at the end of the 2019-2020 academic year, i was wondering what option would be the right one to put for UCAS:

Name:  Screenshot_6.png
Views: 32
Size:  16.5 KBName:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 34
Size:  12.3 KB
gce a level, gce advanced level, or just a level, gce advanced level is in the list of popular qualifications so i was assuming that was correct, also i don't think there are "modules" for edexcel a level maths unless pure 1, pure 2, stats/mechs count as modules, so should i leave them empty or put pure 1, pure 2 and stats/mechs
Click each of those links and look at the heading for the qualification get to. Theyโ€™re all the same qualification link iirr
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (121)
14.4%
I'm not sure (36)
4.29%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (255)
30.36%
I have already dropped out (21)
2.5%
I'm not a current university student (407)
48.45%

Watched Threads