really weird and embaressing Watch

charlotte01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
welll im just gonna say it, but after the gym everyone like walks around like topless or naked n stuff, i dont mean proper posin around but a lot of the woemen arent self concious, i mean am i the only one who is too ashamed to show my body, i mean do u care if strangers see your breasts or anything? im also uncomfortable with others being naked around me, ive been tauught to keep my body private!
RyanT
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't see why its such a problem - you are your body. I can understand not wanting to do it but if other people are - so what?

Theres nothing to be ashamed of everything is perfectly natural and its not like you'd have men leering at you in there
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
if you dont like it, dont do it. you dont have to.
Cherryy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by charlotte01)
welll im just gonna say it, but after the gym everyone like walks around like topless or naked n stuff, i dont mean proper posin around but a lot of the woemen arent self concious, i mean am i the only one who is too ashamed to show my body, i mean do u care if strangers see your breasts or anything? im also uncomfortable with others being naked around me, ive been tauught to keep my body private!
i feel the same way....luckily my gym is just around the corner....tg
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You aren't weird. I wouldn't be uncomfortable either. People have different attitudes to nudity, obviously the people you saw earlier are quite open with revealing themselves! Plenty of people are insecure/uncomfortable with going topless etc, don't worry about it. You don't have to join in.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
pfft prudes

I happily strut around naked in my local gym, well when i say naked i mean topless..but im ok going bottom half naked only for a while, and when im waxed aswell lol

I honestly do not care because everyones doing it, no one is judging anyone really aswell..i mean fat women do it, skinny women do it..we all have the same body parts and we're all human. Plus how are you going to get ready without getting naked at home???

Try doing it yourself, you'll soon notice its no big deal

JUST DONT BEND DOWN
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some women do this at my gym as well. Others shower with the curtains open?
:wtf:

Voyeurs :rolleyes:
Cherryy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
pfft prudes

I happily strut around naked in my local gym, well when i say naked i mean topless..but im ok going bottom half naked only for a while, and when im waxed aswell lol

I honestly do not care because everyones doing it, no one is judging anyone really aswell..i mean fat women do it, skinny women do it..we all have the same body parts and we're all human. Plus how are you going to get ready without getting naked at home???

JUST DONT BEND DOWN
i wouldnt consider myself as prude just because i dont like running around naked in front of strangers...sorry.
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
just be happy your not in the mens changing room where you get 80 year olds with thier dicks flying everywhere
xBillyBrownx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm the same. I can't do it. And I don't understand how others can be alright with it. But there's not much we can do about it. I just look away.
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
pfft prudes

JUST DONT BEND DOWN
How does that make those who dont prude :confused:

I never go about without my bottoms on at least, from time to time I do go topless. But just because I dont want to walk around naked doesnt make me prude, especially when I dont have to.
Cherryy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bear_Grylls)
just be happy your not in the mens changing room where you get 80 year olds with thier dicks flying everywhere
:eek:

:lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cherryy)
i wouldnt consider myself as prude just because i dont like running around naked in front of strangers...sorry.
but you're not going around naked with a huge sign over your head saying 'look at my titties'

in a gym changing room your you in your own private bubble, it really is a boost of self confidence too just strip off, try taking your bra off and going topless?? there's really nothing too it..

personally i find it prudish, but im a very self assured person in my body and in who i am and i guess its a matter of confidence, you just need to find yours
dealbreaker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I didn't think women would be so self-conscious among other women... So I was wrong then!
chloecouture
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't care about people seeing me topless, not as if theres much to look at anyway but i don't understand the whole showering without curtains thing, i think some people at the gym i go to go out of their way for people to see them like that, but its not a problem, people are uncomfortable about different things and i doubt anyones really looking anyway, unless your in like a mens changing room and then everyones looking.
Cherryy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
but you're not going around naked with a huge sign over your head saying 'look at my titties'

in a gym changing room your you in your own private bubble, it really is a boost of self confidence too just strip off, try taking your bra off and going topless?? there's really nothing too it..

personally i find it prudish, but im a very self assured person in my body and in who i am and i guess its a matter of confidence, you just need to find yours
well, i am confident but i still dont want strangers to know how i look naked....thats all.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well, i am confident but i still dont want strangers to know how i look naked....thats all.

but no one gives a damn..or cares how YOU look..we all have the same body parts, and everyone knows everyone is different, they're not going to be judging you but getting on with their own lives
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dealbreaker)
I didn't think women would be so self-conscious among other women... So I was wrong then!

lol just some of the girls in here

the rest of us strip off, compare breast size and pratice french kissing
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Exactly, Im very confident about my body and have no problems at all and dare I say it actually like it.

But doesnt mean Id feel comfortable showing it off to random people.

Although I do understand why other people dont mind and I have nothing against it unless they go out their way to be in your face and I mean literally.
callstar027
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sorry this made me giggle - I read the title and thought you went to a nudist gym - funny image of people working out naked!! Nope I don't strut about naked. Not ashamed of my body - it's quite good lol, i just don't feel the need to show it off to anyone who wants to look!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads