The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by K4tehamilton
I’ve just got the same email

Same i literally dont know what to do
Original post by Vaughan43
Hi , I’m resitting in 2021.

Hi which exam are you resitting in 2021? which unis did you apply to ?
Original post by DanAzam
My application from bristol has been put "on hold"

i got the same email.
Same
Can someone explain what is going on with Bristol? Why are people saying all of the interviews are used up? Haven’t most people not heard anything/application on hold?
I have also received the same email from Bristol ?
I received the hold email too!

Did anyone actually receive an outright rejection. Bristol seem to be putting everyone on hold
Original post by dentdentdent2021
I received the hold email too!

Did anyone actually receive an outright rejection. Bristol seem to be putting everyone on hold

I’ve also been put on hold! I was gutted but so relieved after seeing everyone on hold. Irs because they offered interviews early but people that they offered them to chose to put them in all the December/jan slots so they don’t have any slots left
Has anyone had the follow up email from Cardiff yet?
Does anyone know when newcastle will reply about dentistry interviews?
Original post by random1702
Has anyone had the follow up email from Cardiff yet?

I haven't
Original post by Hellothereily
I’ve also been put on hold! I was gutted but so relieved after seeing everyone on hold. Irs because they offered interviews early but people that they offered them to chose to put them in all the December/jan slots so they don’t have any slots left

Does this mean no slots at all? Or just none in Dec/Jan?
Original post by random1702
Does this mean no slots at all? Or just none in Dec/Jan?

We’ll get interviewed after I’m assuming
Original post by Hellothereily
We’ll get interviewed after I’m assuming

either they're holding extra interview slots to get the dec fully booked first or they've put us in reserve incase people can't attend the interview/don't have enough offers made
Unis are really finding it hard this year to process applications lol
Original post by GotAQQuestion
Unis are really finding it hard this year to process applications lol

This is so true- honestly so worried other unis will do the same as Plymouth
am i i’m the only one who hasn’t heard anything from bristol?? last i heard was the confirmation after i applied but now i’m getting worried :frown:
Reply 1597
Original post by student573
am i i’m the only one who hasn’t heard anything from bristol?? last i heard was the confirmation after i applied but now i’m getting worried :frown:

i've not heard anything either :frown:
Original post by jinji
i've not heard anything either :frown:

least i’m not alone :frown: hopefully it’s good news since i don’t think my stats were bad - best of luck !!
Reply 1599
Original post by student573
least i’m not alone :frown: hopefully it’s good news since i don’t think my stats were bad - best of luck !!

its so stressful :frown: good luck to you too!!!

Latest